BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Katie D.
Katie D.
Belfast
I really enjoy this product because of it's thick texture it really moisturises and nourishes my skin which I like because my skin can get very dehydrated.
Leah D.
Leah D.
This cream gets rid of the sight of fine lines or blemishes it helps reduce the appearance of spots or acne as well as help to treat it . It is in very nice simple packaging with clear instructions I would recommend this to others
Holly A.
Holly A.
Poole
This was soothing and smoothing although a little heavy for my oily skin. I tended to use as a night cream rather than a day cream for this reason
seema k.
seema k.
I use this in winter season here and it's very nourishing for the skin and the smell is so pleasant and fresh.it keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day .I love this as my go to moisturizer in winter season .
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Aberdeen
I use No7 Protect and Perfect every day. It keeps my skin looking smooth and keeps it soft. Its non greasy and I am able to apply my make up fairly quick after applying this moisturiser.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Great product! Use every morning, great for sensitive skin! If you're looking for a luxurious moisturiser this is it! Purchase online or at boots!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Carlow
Love  this cream great product and really affordable.  I will purchase this product again . Also has an spf which I really appreciate
Emily H.
Emily H.
I used this product alongside the night cream and it was great. Finished both products in about 4 months so definitely good value for money.
Dannii S.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambs
It was OK, smells nice & is a thick consistency. I wouldn't say it helped with my facial dryness but it did feel nice applying it.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
bradford
I use this everyday now. Its smooth and creamy and absorbs into thw skin really well. It has a nice scent and doea what it claims
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??