BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Amanda T.
This cream is very moisturizing, leaves the skin looking and feeling bright, smooth and fresh. A very high quality cream. Product is expensive but worth it. Durable packaging, will definitely purchase again.
Holly R.
Manchester
Personally this cream was far too thick for my skin, it made me break out really bad by the next morning but the rest of my skin did feel soft which is unusual, might just not agree with me personally
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
I have only recently purchased this product and so have only been able to try it for a week. During this time, my skin has felt heavily moisturised and it is perfect to apply before makeup as a primer.
Holly D.
Antrim, Antrim
At the start I loved this product but unfortunately after a week or so I oddly took an allergic reaction to it and was left with red burn marks on my eyes from where the product had burnt my skin.
Charlie R.
I think this product is really good, it is very gentle on the skin and is very effective. The price is very affordable. It was my first time buying but I would definitely buy again, and it is a product I would recommend to anyone.
Madiy W.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Love this product. I used the normal/dry skin cream and found that it did add moisture to my skin over time without leaving a sticky residue. It also has a really nice scent that isn't overpowering. I have already repurchased and have even persuaded my mum to pick it up!
Clare C.
Kings Lynn norfolk
Not my favourite eye cream but not bad for me it didn't hydrate my under eye enough as I have dark circles and can get a bit dry but otherwise smells nice packaging is nice but just not for me
Stephanie H.
This product smells amazing, beautifully think texture, it goes on really easily and doesn't take long to soak up, I would recommend using before bed so as not to leave skin feeling greasy throughout the day, I love the keep this in my night drawer for dry skin days
Chloe A.
Bristol, Bristol
Disappointed in this product as I've tried other products from this same line which I loved and use in my daily routine, just felt like it didn't do anything? Liked the concept but not results, good packaging but not product!
Shannon H.
Louth
I hate putting moisturiser on my skin and this is the only one I will use it has a wet feeling so it's definitely hydrating the skin I wouldn't use anything else bad the night version of this
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??