BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Kenzie P.
Broadbottom, Cheshire
it is a good quality cream but makes my face look greasy and makes me breakout, which is worth not having dry skin, i suppose. it has nice packaging though. i have used this multiple times but wouldn't buy again as i feel there are better on the market
Sophie R.
surrey
This is a great moisturiser! I have used this for years, and have never had a problem with it! I find it very hydrating but not to heavy and so it is perfect for before applying make-up! It is a little more expensive for a drugstore product but worth it!
Louise W.
Using this product a few times I could see a slight difference in my skin especially around my eye area as it seemed much smoother and not as textured. I was happy with the product and still have some left and there is a lot of product for the money.
zoe c.
I don't know if I could live without this product! a perfect cream not only to hydrate and cleanse your skin, but to put on before any makeup! I love this cream for this reason as it isn't greasy in any way, so it hydrates your face before you put any makeup on without it making your makeup slide off your face which is what some greasy creams do!
Sarah S.
THURSO
This product is nice for your skin, it's hydrating and easy to apply. I've only bought this product once. I found it was good and made your skin nice and soft. It's gentle on your skin for sure. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Melissa G.
I love this moisturiser. It is smooth and easy to apply. It does not leave my skin greasy/oily which is very important for me when making my purchase. I would say the moisturiser is expensive however I always purchase it when it is on a 3for2 offer.
Emily M.
Plymouth
I love No7 Products and this cream feels great on the skin and always leaves my face feeling silky smooth. The product is a middle of the range product and the size is very generous for the price. I bought this product from my local Boots drugstore.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
I have a super dry skin and when I got this no7 cream I thought well, this is another one that might not help me, but I was pleasantly suprised as it start hydrating my skin from the very first use. I love it and with this one I also use the night cream. Try it you will see the difference from first ise especially if you have dry skin.
Debbielee B.
I loved this product it made my skin super smooth and not going to lie got rid of few rinkles it is pricey tho it's worth every penny! Packaging is really nice I would definitely be buying again when I run out I would recommend to others!
Susmita U.
london
I love this product.
It was Gd purchase and I've been using for few months now.
It's really affordable too which I like abt it.
It always leaves my skin bright and a little shiny.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??