BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Amber Y.
Blackburn
I bought this product from a local Boots store and it's amazing! Really does make your skin very smooth and look amazing! It is a very gentle cream on the skin and I found it to be very effective...I would definitely recommend this product to anyone at all!
Chantelle P.
Livingston
This makes your face incredibly soft  and feels amazing in the morning. First time user and would completely recommend. It is not too oily so worked fine for me who has combination/oily skin. Not sure if I would purchase repeatedly however it does feel great
Evie R.
This cream was too oily for my skin especially during the day. I felt as though it made my makeup slide off my face. I think I would have preferred the cream if it was made as a night cream. I would recommend that people with oily skin do not use this.
Kenzie P.
Manchester
it is a good quality cream but makes my face look greasy and makes me breakout, which is worth not having dry skin, i suppose. it has nice packaging though. i have used this multiple times but wouldn't buy again as i feel there are better on the market
Sophie R.
surrey
This is a great moisturiser! I have used this for years, and have never had a problem with it! I find it very hydrating but not to heavy and so it is perfect for before applying make-up! It is a little more expensive for a drugstore product but worth it!
zoe c.
I don't know if I could live without this product! a perfect cream not only to hydrate and cleanse your skin, but to put on before any makeup! I love this cream for this reason as it isn't greasy in any way, so it hydrates your face before you put any makeup on without it making your makeup slide off your face which is what some greasy creams do!
Louise W.
Using this product a few times I could see a slight difference in my skin especially around my eye area as it seemed much smoother and not as textured. I was happy with the product and still have some left and there is a lot of product for the money.
Melissa G.
I love this moisturiser. It is smooth and easy to apply. It does not leave my skin greasy/oily which is very important for me when making my purchase. I would say the moisturiser is expensive however I always purchase it when it is on a 3for2 offer.
Sarah S.
THURSO
This product is nice for your skin, it's hydrating and easy to apply. I've only bought this product once. I found it was good and made your skin nice and soft. It's gentle on your skin for sure. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Emily M.
Plymouth
I love No7 Products and this cream feels great on the skin and always leaves my face feeling silky smooth. The product is a middle of the range product and the size is very generous for the price. I bought this product from my local Boots drugstore.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??