BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Anthea C.
Market Harborough, Market Harborough
i personally loved this product, it has a light fluffy consistent. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy, i have fairly oily skin so have a light weight moisturiser is key for me.I have used and bought this product multiple times myself and would do so again.Overall I would definitely recommend it.
Jo S.
Lancaster
I just love this day cream. I wear it everyday, either on its own or under my make up. It so light and makes my skin feel softer and look brighter.  It doesn't just all soak into your skin or leave a greasy film, it just leaves your skin with a silky soft smooth feel.
Louisa L.
Newham , London
Absolutely love this. After trying out so many creams this is the only one that successfully helps with the dry areas and keeps my skin looking good all day AND it doesn't make it shiny and oily which so many other creams for dry skin do. Will 100% be buying again!
Annie L.
Surrey
Very nice cream, hydrating on the skin and sits well underneath make up. As all of the No7 range the price point is really fair so nothing to complain about. Gentle on the skin, my skin is sensitive and it felt fine and did not irritate. Would have and repurchased.
Sarah W.
SASKATOON, SK
I love this cream! It has SPF 35 and I use it daily under my makeup. It isn't too oily and sinks into the skin quickly. I have sensitive skin and this cream doesn't break me out. I have noticed my combination skin is much more manageable since using this cream!
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Very hydrating and creamy. Feels lovely on the skin. Smoothing and nourishing. Sleek packaging.looks high end. Works on all skin types. I really liked this product. I think it was good value for money works well. I have repurchased the product so would recommend
Sophie C.
GLASGOW
This product kept my skin hydrated and lasted all day, very good value for the price as it did its job for my skin. Was very effective as my skin felt very smooth, i am a repeated user of this product and would repurchase. Have recommended it to many friends.
Naomi O.
Harpurhey, Manchester
Love this product, used it for the last two weeks and can definitely see the difference in my under eye area. It feels more tight and looks brighter. Would reccomend anyone who had tired looking and dark eyes to purchase this cream. Will be repurchasing myself
Claire L.
Cream doesn't feel too heavy on the skin but has a lovely texture and smell with a built in SPF so that's a bonus! Bought in my local boots store, a little more expensive that drugstore brands but worth paying that little bit extra, would recommend to others.
Stephanie O.
Monaghan
This product was quite nourishing for my dry ski.  Gentle on sensitive skin and smells good too! It's not too expensive and can be bought in most drugstores so it's easily accessible. I've used this cream on and off over the years but I always go back to it!
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??