BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Kyrie V.
Wigan, Wigan
Magic in a jar! The protect and perfect day cream goes perfectly with the serum. I have gone through a few tubs of this stuff! Great value against more expensive brands with better results. Goes on lovely under makeup - not too heavy or sticky, nice and light and sinks in quickly.
Julia H.
Toronto, ON
Great every day moisturizer. It's relatively thick for a day cream so I would recommend for dry to combination skin. I am a bit oily and use this cream in the dryer regions of my face primarily. This cream is very soothing and moisturizing and has not irritated my acne.
Katie C.
Galston
I'm not the biggest fan of thick moisturisers however this works well during the harsh Scottish winter weather. I bought it in my local boots and it's my first time buying it. Although I don't like the texture the product itself works well and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Betty S.
Hull, East Yorkshire
A great start to your anti aging skincare regime. Targets fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin soft and hydrated. Best used with the Protect and Perfect serum for the best anti aging results. I like to use when I'm not wearing makeup as it's a medium weight cream.
Jo S.
Lancaster
I just love this day cream. I wear it everyday, either on its own or under my make up. It so light and makes my skin feel softer and look brighter.  It doesn't just all soak into your skin or leave a greasy film, it just leaves your skin with a silky soft smooth feel.
Anthea C.
Market Harborough, Market Harborough
i personally loved this product, it has a light fluffy consistent. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy, i have fairly oily skin so have a light weight moisturiser is key for me.I have used and bought this product multiple times myself and would do so again.Overall I would definitely recommend it.
Heather F.
Motherwell
Love the smell of this face cream, it's very light wearing and great for underneath makeup. Packaging is fine for what the product is. Have bought it over and over again as can always rely on this face cream. My skin can be sensitive and it doesn't break me out atall.
Gaby A.
PLYMOUTH
classic product. a bit of a legend in my books. bought it from boots. and also get the small versions in Christmas hampers. skin always feels really soft and refreshed. I like that the packaging clear so you can see how much you have at all time. lol, would recommend.
Annie L.
Surrey
Very nice cream, hydrating on the skin and sits well underneath make up. As all of the No7 range the price point is really fair so nothing to complain about. Gentle on the skin, my skin is sensitive and it felt fine and did not irritate. Would have and repurchased.
Louisa L.
Newham , London
Absolutely love this. After trying out so many creams this is the only one that successfully helps with the dry areas and keeps my skin looking good all day AND it doesn't make it shiny and oily which so many other creams for dry skin do. Will 100% be buying again!
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??