BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Dara J.
i used to be the biggest fan of this facial cream and once it started to burn my skin because my skin was very dry i did repurchase a bunch of times but over time it made y skin more dry I'm not sure why it did not work well for me. It is a great option for the price point and worth every penny if it does work for your skin.
Caroline C.
Kingston Road, Neilston
I received this product as a gift at Christmas along with another few no7 products.  It has been lovely on my skin and I haven't stopped using it since!  It is a nice gentle moisturiser with a really faint scent which I prefer.  I would recommend this product as it has made my skin moisturised, soft and healthy looking.
Hazel S.
Loves this creamy day cream. Nice scent and leaves your skin soft to the touch. I use this before I put on a make up primer. My skin looks fresh and smooths out any little lines. The packaging looks good.For money it is great value. Most of our family use it. So it suits all ages from your 20s to 60s great for everyone.
Emily H.
Been using this product for exactly four years now. This is one of my all time favourites wouldn't change if for anything. Not only is the packaging lovely on this product if deffinately meets the expectations of what if says it's meant to do. Does my skin the world of wonders and makes my skin feeel refreshed.
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
I reviewed this a Christmas gift from my mum as I was going through a bad time with my skin. I love using this moisturiser to this day as it Leave my sling feeling so soft and hydrated. I teamed this with the nighttime one where I obviously apply at night. Would recommend to anyone to use! I love NO7 products.
Amy-Louise S.
Ng10 1gl
I use this product every morning before I apply my make up routine and iv noticed a massive different since iv started using it. It's not harsh on my face, it's very light weight and great value for the price. It's worth the money! I would definitely buy it again! And recommend it to any skin types, any age!
Collette G.
I use this cream everyday as part of my skin care regime, I apply the youthful oil after applying this and my no.7 eye creams too. I always get compliments on my skin and haven't had to reach for the Botox yet. I love this and think it's such a reasonable price point too. I would definitely recommend!
Keira T.
I absolutely love this day cream as it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It is gentle on the skin and glides on perfectly, however I do not see a major different in my skin but it does make it feel soft and fresh. I would recommend to anyone who is wanting a moisturising day cream.
Angela M.
This cream is extremely over priced for what it is. It feels lovely on the skin and the skin does feel good after it however, I dont believe it has made a difference with fine lines and wrinkles. Bought this from boots on a 3 for 2 offer for my mum but I have never repurchased it myself
Saida A.
Did not do much at all. I have really dark bags and I have been using it over a course of 5 months, and I have applied it religiously according to instructions. I couldn't see a difference and for its price, I would definitely not recommend this if you're expecting quick results.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??