BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
If you’re on the fence about this stuff get off and try it... you won’t look back. My soon hoot me a little set of the creams and oil for Xmas and my face has never looked better xx
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
I have been using this in conjunction with the night cream and serum from the same range and noticed a subtle improvement of the fine lines on my forehead. The cream itself is nice and creamy but not greasy. It hydrated the skin but did not leave my face greasy. I love the is has SPF 15 which will help protect against wrinkles and sun damage every day. A little goes a long way and as there are many no7 offers I would repurchase this again. But always on the look out for other creams to try too.
Tanayia S.
This product is a personal favourite. For the daytime this cream is a great moisturiser; it is not heavy but does a very good job of keeping the skin plump and hydrated. Both my Mum and Grandma also use this and agree that it does a great job so it is proven to be good on may skin types. I'd say one pot of this lasts around three months using it consistently every day. This costs around £24 and for the quality and difference I have seen in my skin's condition, it is definitely worth it. It works well under make up and primer and absorbs fairly quickly so I would recommend. the only downside for this product is that if you have very dry skin, it at not be as moisturising as you would like.
Nicole N.
I tried no7 day cream a few months back, a beauty advisor told me about the product and the texture was so light and gentle to my skin I fell in love! For the size of the pot it is defiantly worth the money, a little goes a long way! I recommend this product to my mum and mother in law and they fell in love with the product and both currently use No7 night cream aswell. Skin is smoother and feels more firm. Well done No7!
Rabiah S.
I am somebody who looks for a thick hydrating moisturizer but yet it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and I feel the No 7 Day Cream is exactly that. It is very thick and moisturising but feels really lightweight on skin and makes your skin feel hydrated all day. Whenever I use this cream and never have to top up my moisturizer. I just apply the No 7 night cream before I go to bed and my skin is hydrated 24/7.
Rebecca C.
Falkirk, Scotland
I use this as a day cream as it has the perfect daytime consistency. It sinks into my skin quickly, is gentle and light and contains spf which is perfect for busy mornings when I don't have much time to apply lots of separate products. I think it's expensive for what it it and I feel the boots essential range does the same thing however over long term this could be where the difference lies.
Fran B.
Plymouth, Devon
I found using this was very difficult, especially when applying a moisturiser under or over this product. Although the cream seemed gentle, it felt very heavy on the skin. I also think this cream was expensive for the amount of product you get in the pot. I don't think I would necessarily buy this again for my skin type, but would recommend it for oily skin types.
Claire V.
Hartlepool, Hartlepool
This is my go to everyday face cream, its perfect for everyday use. Soaks in lovely and doesnt leave a greasy feeling to the skin. It has a nice texture and the smell is lovely.

I have problem skin and there are times when it isnt enough to combat my stubborn dry patches but once my flare settles it goes back to doing a great job.
Emma R.
Glasgow
Got this product as a sample but I am definitely going to purchase. I put this cream on at night after I have cleansed my face and I have noticed a marked difference in my skintone and texture. Early signs of aging have disappeared skin is brighter and plumper looking. And so easy to apply just before bed and let it do it's magic
Tara H.
Essex
Brilliant consistency, this cream hydrates and replenishes the skin leaving it soft and glowing without the oily residue, a perfect all round moisturiser, this would also be a great product for times when on a plane as the formula really hydrates then skin leaving the skin moist, hydrated and fully replenished, a brilliant pick me up.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??