BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Fran B.
Plymouth, Devon
I found using this was very difficult, especially when applying a moisturiser under or over this product. Although the cream seemed gentle, it felt very heavy on the skin. I also think this cream was expensive for the amount of product you get in the pot. I don't think I would necessarily buy this again for my skin type, but would recommend it for oily skin types.
Claire V.
Hartlepool, Hartlepool
This is my go to everyday face cream, its perfect for everyday use. Soaks in lovely and doesnt leave a greasy feeling to the skin. It has a nice texture and the smell is lovely.

I have problem skin and there are times when it isnt enough to combat my stubborn dry patches but once my flare settles it goes back to doing a great job.
Emma R.
Glasgow
Got this product as a sample but I am definitely going to purchase. I put this cream on at night after I have cleansed my face and I have noticed a marked difference in my skintone and texture. Early signs of aging have disappeared skin is brighter and plumper looking. And so easy to apply just before bed and let it do it's magic
Tara H.
Essex
Brilliant consistency, this cream hydrates and replenishes the skin leaving it soft and glowing without the oily residue, a perfect all round moisturiser, this would also be a great product for times when on a plane as the formula really hydrates then skin leaving the skin moist, hydrated and fully replenished, a brilliant pick me up.
Dara J.
i used to be the biggest fan of this facial cream and once it started to burn my skin because my skin was very dry i did repurchase a bunch of times but over time it made y skin more dry I'm not sure why it did not work well for me. It is a great option for the price point and worth every penny if it does work for your skin.
Caroline C.
Kingston Road, Neilston
I received this product as a gift at Christmas along with another few no7 products.  It has been lovely on my skin and I haven't stopped using it since!  It is a nice gentle moisturiser with a really faint scent which I prefer.  I would recommend this product as it has made my skin moisturised, soft and healthy looking.
Hazel S.
Loves this creamy day cream. Nice scent and leaves your skin soft to the touch. I use this before I put on a make up primer. My skin looks fresh and smooths out any little lines. The packaging looks good.For money it is great value. Most of our family use it. So it suits all ages from your 20s to 60s great for everyone.
Emily H.
Been using this product for exactly four years now. This is one of my all time favourites wouldn't change if for anything. Not only is the packaging lovely on this product if deffinately meets the expectations of what if says it's meant to do. Does my skin the world of wonders and makes my skin feeel refreshed.
Amy-Louise S.
Ng10 1gl
I use this product every morning before I apply my make up routine and iv noticed a massive different since iv started using it. It's not harsh on my face, it's very light weight and great value for the price. It's worth the money! I would definitely buy it again! And recommend it to any skin types, any age!
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
I reviewed this a Christmas gift from my mum as I was going through a bad time with my skin. I love using this moisturiser to this day as it Leave my sling feeling so soft and hydrated. I teamed this with the nighttime one where I obviously apply at night. Would recommend to anyone to use! I love NO7 products.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??