BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Scotland
I received this product as a gift at Christmas along with another few no7 products.  It has been lovely on my skin and I haven't stopped using it since!  It is a nice gentle moisturiser with a really faint scent which I prefer.  I would recommend this product as it has made my skin moisturised, soft and healthy looking.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Been using this product for exactly four years now. This is one of my all time favourites wouldn't change if for anything. Not only is the packaging lovely on this product if deffinately meets the expectations of what if says it's meant to do. Does my skin the world of wonders and makes my skin feeel refreshed.
Amy-Louise S.
Amy-Louise S.
Ng10 1gl
I use this product every morning before I apply my make up routine and iv noticed a massive different since iv started using it. It's not harsh on my face, it's very light weight and great value for the price. It's worth the money! I would definitely buy it again! And recommend it to any skin types, any age!
Louise D.
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
I reviewed this a Christmas gift from my mum as I was going through a bad time with my skin. I love using this moisturiser to this day as it Leave my sling feeling so soft and hydrated. I teamed this with the nighttime one where I obviously apply at night. Would recommend to anyone to use! I love NO7 products.
Collette G.
Collette G.
I use this cream everyday as part of my skin care regime, I apply the youthful oil after applying this and my no.7 eye creams too. I always get compliments on my skin and haven't had to reach for the Botox yet. I love this and think it's such a reasonable price point too. I would definitely recommend!
Keira T.
Keira T.
I absolutely love this day cream as it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It is gentle on the skin and glides on perfectly, however I do not see a major different in my skin but it does make it feel soft and fresh. I would recommend to anyone who is wanting a moisturising day cream.
Anthea C.
Anthea C.
Northamptonshire
i personally loved this product, it has a light fluffy consistent. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy, i have fairly oily skin so have a light weight moisturiser is key for me.I have used and bought this product multiple times myself and would do so again.Overall I would definitely recommend it.
Angela M.
Angela M.
This cream is extremely over priced for what it is. It feels lovely on the skin and the skin does feel good after it however, I dont believe it has made a difference with fine lines and wrinkles. Bought this from boots on a 3 for 2 offer for my mum but I have never repurchased it myself
Kyrie V.
Kyrie V.
Manchester UK
Magic in a jar! The protect and perfect day cream goes perfectly with the serum. I have gone through a few tubs of this stuff! Great value against more expensive brands with better results. Goes on lovely under makeup - not too heavy or sticky, nice and light and sinks in quickly.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Toronto, ON
Great every day moisturizer. It's relatively thick for a day cream so I would recommend for dry to combination skin. I am a bit oily and use this cream in the dryer regions of my face primarily. This cream is very soothing and moisturizing and has not irritated my acne.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??