BY BOOTS

Protecting Your Skin Against Aging Smooth fine lines and help delay new ones with this protecting & revitalizing daytime formula, your first defense against the early signs of aging.  Created to be used with our Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum to help deliver even better results than the serum alone. The unique triple protective power of SPF15, 5 star UVA technology and our patent pending antioxidant complex gives your skin advanced protection from the aging effects of the sun and the environment, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides works to boost and maintain elasticity. see more...

• Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??4 Answers
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I really like this cream. The scent is nice, and it leaves my face feeling moisturized and not greasy. I can't say that I see a difference in wrinkles, but I like knowing that I am working toward preventing them. The price is decent and I find the product at Target. I did pick some up when I was in the UK visiting friends, though.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Love this moisturizer!! it's super smooth and not oily. I have oily/combo skin and it's not too much for me. I have been using it for about a year now and I'll be 30 in october... I get complimented on a youthful appearance quite frequently, so it's a winner, for sure!
Hikari A.
Hikari A.
Perfect moisturizer for people with sensitive skin. It's light weight and a little goes a long way. PLUS it's cruelty free.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Cedar Park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my no7 protect and perfect day cream. I use it every single day and night. The cream smells wonderul and also contains suncreen, SPF 15 which is great for protecting your skin. I have been using this product for about 4 weeks now and haven't noticed a reduce in the fine lines under my eyes. It is a little pricy but worth it for me. I will be buying again
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
This is my current day cream. I purchased it at Ulta because it was in a set that was mark down for clearance. I decided to give it a try because I hear a lot of hype about the brand. I would say it is an alright moisturizer. It doesn't really do anything special. It does sink into the skin pretty quick which I like. I will continue to use this product until I have finished it but I will not repurchase.
Candi S.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
This product couldn't have a better name because it is simply PERFECT! Thick formula is great combination/dry skin. A little bit goes a looooooooong way and leaves my skin feeling FANTASTIC. I love it so much I am considering the night regimen as well now. I make my own night time oil using all natural essential oils but this day cream is AMAZING
Guera M.
Guera M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually purchased this plus many others at Walgreens around Christmas time. It came in a pretty rose gold tote thing and was on sale for $19! It was an amazing deal considering the products were all full size and 6 products were included. This product makes my skin feel soft, used daily, and the amount you get is amazing too.
My skin is sensitive so I have to not use a lot of it, though.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Presto
I purchased this product at Walgreens and I love it!  Since I have oily skin, I'm very picky when it comes to facial creams because a lot are too thick for my skin.  However, this cream is so light and hydrating!  I used this every morning and it never made my skin get oiler than its usual.  Definitely recommend this product!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
An amazing product from an amazing brand. I found out that this is the only product on the market that can claim that it is clinical proven to work. No7 is one of the top selling UK skincare lines for a reason. The products are absolutely wonderful. Again the only reason I can't give it five stars is because it's in a tub.
Sallie M.
Sallie M.
Atlanta
I liked the Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream. First off, it's a cruelty free brand and I can't cheer that on enough! The product itself is quite good. Its not as heavy as some and it absorbs well. I would, and have recommended it to others;  I would also purchase it again. Its usually at Target.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Does this product really work? Will it clog my pores??