Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#110 in Serums

Powerful prevention. Supercharge your skincare regime with this clinically proven serum*. No7's highly acclaimed Protect & Perfect technology has been re-engineered to deliver even better anti-aging results. Independently tested and proven to work. This serum is powered by Matrixyl 3000 Plus™, a combination of the most powerful form of Matrixyl plus a next generation peptide that work together to help restore more youthful skin. With our patented antioxidant complex it helps protect skin from future signs of aging, keeping it looking younger for longer whilst salicylic acid promotes clearer, more radiant skin. After 2 weeks skin looks younger and more radiant, by 4 weeks skin looks clearer and fine lines are visibly reduced**. Results keep getting better with continued use. 80% of women said this serum provided the best anti-aging results they had ever seen**.

*Clinical studies over 3 months for Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum

**Based on consumer evaluations (373 women in the UK, 2013)

Photos (44)
Real Girl Reviews R.
Real Girl Reviews R.
Mississauga , Ontario

For those of you in Canada, you’ve probably often saw these in Shoppers as well as Target (well when we still had Target). Apparently, they are a huge hit and one of Shopper’s best sellers serums, well no kidding! After trying these i’m not surprised that they are. Although, they look like exactly the same product ones actually bigger than the other. The serum on the left was the Protect & Perfect Protection Advanced Serum Pump (insert link) and on the right was my Protect & Perfect Protection Advanaced Serum Minature) (insert link here)

A little background about Boots No7 the brand, Boots No7 was established in 1925 and is now considered to be UK’s #1 skincare brand with almost 80 years of beauty expertise. All of their products are hypo-allergic and dermatologically tested. In fact, when they tested these products in a voluntary study, 80% of individuals said they saw their best anti-aging results yet. When using these serums the texture of was very light and absorbed quickly into my skin when applied. Both of these products are formulated to fight the first signs of aging and clinically proven to be even more effective at reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.

Key ingredients in these two products include:
MatrixI3000Plus- which is Boot’s a anti-aging peptide that works to repair damaged skin and restore your skins key proteins
New DI-Peptide- a high power ingreident that works similarly to the Matrixl3000Plus to make sure that the anti aging results of your skin are much more potent
Antioxidant Complex- a complex of Vitamin C, mulberry extracts and ginseng to keep the king balance and protected
Rice Peptide and Alfalfa Complex- which are known to work great to help reduce the activity of enzymes that break down healthy tissues in the skin
These products can be purchased at Target, Target.com, Shoppers Drug Mart, Us.boots.com, Ulta, Ulta.com, select Walgreens and Duane Reade locations as well as Walgreens.com
Renee J.
Renee J.

I got a free sample in the mail. I was excited to try as I have fine lines starting to show. Unfortunately each day I used the sample my face broke out more and more with zits! i wanted to give it a fair shot though so I just tried it for a few days. My face rarely gets acne other than before my period. I had about 12 or so zits after using this for less than a week! I did use until product was gone. I did not notice any fine lines going away or anything. All it did was break me out. I did try another sample I got that was Olay Regenerist right after No7 sample was gone. Only 2 days using the Olay and my zits were already almost gone! That Olay really helped heal my face. Now there's just a few faint pink marks that I am sure by next month should be gone completely. This product maybe for some but it sure it not for me!
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Birdsboro, PA

This. Serum. Oh. My. Goodness! I don't need a lot and it is so silky and sinks in my skin so well. I don't always apply every day, as I use Tarte's Maracuja Oil when I do deeper cleanings/apply masks. But this serum has reduced fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and lips as promised! It's like magic in a bottle. Compared to people my age and younger, I have less wrinkles and fine lines and this (as well as a touch of genetics, but this serum) absolutely is a major contributing factor. The smell is great, not too overpowering, and is unnoticeable after a minute.
Ewa B.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA

I can't even begin to write how much I love this Boots line of skincare. I'm approaching 40, so have wrinkles especially in my eye area, as well a drying skin that can look a bit dull. I have tried almost every skincare brand you can get at the drugstore, and more than a few luxury brands, and No7 Protect & Perfect is hands-down the best. Using it for about 4 months, along with the moisturizers from the collection, I've noticed my skin simply looks better. It's less grey and dry, feels soft and refreshed, and I've had compliments from friends on how I look. WOW!
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Amsterdam

LOVE IT! My mom bought this for me and at first I thought "why would you buy me this? I can choose my own skinproducts". Oh boy, was I wrong. At first it felt a bit weird putting it on, it has a strange velvety feel. But then again almost all serums do. So the next morning I woke up and was amazed at how bright and CLEAR my skin looked. I'm 25 and since last year I'm struggeling with mild acne on my cheeks, this made it so much better in only one night. Also it doesn't pile under makeup and it makes a great base for foundation! MUST TRY
Manisha K.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ

I am totally in love with this serum. I love to try new products and update the make up with the new ones I like but this is one serum I keep coming back too. I have tried so many good serums but this is simply irreplaceable for me. I have been using it for years. It leaves my skin silky smooth. I use it as my permanent make up base. Please with both price and quality of the product 😍. I so used to love boots free gifts with heavy purchases. They always will have a free vial of serum very handy in your travel kit
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
Chanhassen, MN

I really liked how this product made my skin feel, very soft and smooth. This was the first time I used a serum but I've decided to add it to my routine. I definitely have a lot of wrinkles and it's not like they disappeared, but I do think my skin looks better. My one complaint is how the bottle is designed. It is so opaque there is no way to see how much is left and you can't open it. I like to open a bottle when it's nearly empty and get out every last drop, couldn't do that with this product.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, SC

I purchased this product from Target and was excited to give it a try since I have to be careful with the "retinol-heavy" products. I have a pretty significant set of wrinkles on my forehead between my eyes from not wearing sunglasses in the past >_< I was really hoping to see a difference using this but after the whole bottle I haven't seen any change. 3 stars because perhaps these particular wrinkles are too far gone lol I did see an improvement in the fine lines in my forehead.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA

I just purchased this Serum because my other one was all out and I was reading some really good reviews on No.7. So far, I've just been using it for 2 days but I've noticed once I put it on and let it work its magic onto my skin, its feeling smoothr and also my make up goes on easier and gives me that flawless look (even though I don't have 100% flawless skin). It's not super expensive (about $25) but it's definitely worth the purchase.
Sange P.
Sange P.
Bangkok, Thailand

I love this serum. I have been using it for seven years and I find it very effective in warding off signs of aging. It is in a silicon base so if you aren't into that texture, you can skip it. Although it's a gentler version of retinol, it still packs a punch. I find myself going on and off this serum as I try something new, but I always return to it when my skin starts to get problematic.
Shea L.
Shea L.

Where can I buy this for a cheaper price?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR

How do you use this, or apply this? How often should it be used? Any other rules or tips?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

How long does it take to see results?
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA

Did people that received the frostyvoxbox received this product? I didn't.
Renata M.
Renata M.
Vernon hills , Il

I read somewhere that this product is really good? It is very affordable and works. Anyone has tried it?

Join Now