Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#113 in Serums

Powerful prevention. Supercharge your skincare regime with this clinically proven serum*. No7's highly acclaimed Protect & Perfect technology has been re-engineered to deliver even better anti-aging results. Independently tested and proven to work. This serum is powered by Matrixyl 3000 Plus™, a combination of the most powerful form of Matrixyl plus a next generation peptide that work together to help restore more youthful skin. With our patented antioxidant complex it helps protect skin from future signs of aging, keeping it looking younger for longer whilst salicylic acid promotes clearer, more radiant skin. After 2 weeks skin looks younger and more radiant, by 4 weeks skin looks clearer and fine lines are visibly reduced**. Results keep getting better with continued use. 80% of women said this serum provided the best anti-aging results they had ever seen**.

*Clinical studies over 3 months for Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum

**Based on consumer evaluations (373 women in the UK, 2013)

Photos (44)
Renee J.
Renee J.
I got a free sample in the mail. I was excited to try as I have fine lines starting to show. Unfortunately each day I used the sample my face broke out more and more with zits! i wanted to give it a fair shot though so I just tried it for a few days. My face rarely gets acne other than before my period. I had about 12 or so zits after using this for less than a week! I did use until product was gone. I did not notice any fine lines going away or anything. All it did was break me out. I did try another sample I got that was Olay Regenerist right after No7 sample was gone. Only 2 days using the Olay and my zits were already almost gone! That Olay really helped heal my face. Now there's just a few faint pink marks that I am sure by next month should be gone completely. This product maybe for some but it sure it not for me!
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Birdsboro, PA
This. Serum. Oh. My. Goodness! I don't need a lot and it is so silky and sinks in my skin so well. I don't always apply every day, as I use Tarte's Maracuja Oil when I do deeper cleanings/apply masks. But this serum has reduced fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and lips as promised! It's like magic in a bottle. Compared to people my age and younger, I have less wrinkles and fine lines and this (as well as a touch of genetics, but this serum) absolutely is a major contributing factor. The smell is great, not too overpowering, and is unnoticeable after a minute.
Manisha K.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
I am totally in love with this serum. I love to try new products and update the make up with the new ones I like but this is one serum I keep coming back too. I have tried so many good serums but this is simply irreplaceable for me. I have been using it for years. It leaves my skin silky smooth. I use it as my permanent make up base. Please with both price and quality of the product 😍. I so used to love boots free gifts with heavy purchases. They always will have a free vial of serum very handy in your travel kit
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
Chanhassen, MN
I really liked how this product made my skin feel, very soft and smooth. This was the first time I used a serum but I've decided to add it to my routine. I definitely have a lot of wrinkles and it's not like they disappeared, but I do think my skin looks better. My one complaint is how the bottle is designed. It is so opaque there is no way to see how much is left and you can't open it. I like to open a bottle when it's nearly empty and get out every last drop, couldn't do that with this product.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, SC
I purchased this product from Target and was excited to give it a try since I have to be careful with the "retinol-heavy" products. I have a pretty significant set of wrinkles on my forehead between my eyes from not wearing sunglasses in the past >_< I was really hoping to see a difference using this but after the whole bottle I haven't seen any change. 3 stars because perhaps these particular wrinkles are too far gone lol I did see an improvement in the fine lines in my forehead.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
So far I've been using this consistently for the past month and I really like it. It makes my skin feel super soft and smooth and takes away the fine lines. At first I was hesitant to try something like this because I'm not sure I really need it but hey, why not start now on the anti aging process? It seems to be working so far. 8/10 would recommend. I'll update later after further use!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Dayton, OH
Love this product! I have been using it for a few years now. It goes on smooth and can easily be worn under makeup. I have sensitive skin and am prone to acne. I have had no issues with this product at all. I will say the Advanced INTENSE serum looks very similar to this and it did break me out bad. But the regular advanced I have never had a problem with and my skin looks great!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a sample of this in a magazine I received and I decided to test it out. I fell in love with this product. I love the consistency and how soft & smooth it leaves my face feeling. I did get a lot of uses out of my sample, which is a plus. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I only tested the sample & I didn't get to see how this serum works over a longer time period.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This well worth the price though I mine for free ☺ I just started using this adding this to my beauty routine. I can't wait see better results overtime.I love it's available at Target. I heard great reviews about this,I had to try it out. My skin feels so amazing, so smooth with glow.This has nice silky texture but nongreasy. This best serum I ever tried that really love!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes all of the difference in my skin! I stopped using it for a while (I ran out and was lazy), but as soon as I started using it again I got so many compliments on my skin!!!! I have repurchased this over and over again and have no plans of stopping! It smoothes, evens, and honestly I break out less when I use it consistently.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Where can I buy this for a cheaper price?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you use this, or apply this? How often should it be used? Any other rules or tips?
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Did people that received the frostyvoxbox received this product? I didn't.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
How long does it take to see results?
Renata M.
Renata M.
Vernon Hills, IL
I read somewhere that this product is really good? It is very affordable and works. Anyone has tried it?