Boots No7 Precision Lip Pencil uploaded by Alicia Blue D.Boots No7 Precision Lip Pencil uploaded by Amzee K.

BY BOOTS

Moisturizing Lip Pencil. Soft & smooth. Includes sharpener. Hypo-allergenic Soft and smooth moisturizing pencil for ultimate lip definition. . see more...

• Is this a creamy lip liner or is it somewhat stiff?2 Answers
  • Does this have differnt colors or is there just one certain one ?1 Answers
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Nude
My favorite nude lip liner! 😍 It is creamy and pigmented, such good quality that is long lasting! I always have one in my purse in case I need. It goes so well with any nude lipstick or pink ones too! 👍🏼 I would just like to add that it's been 3 years and I have always gone back to this color and formula! Nothing compar
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
I tried this awhile ago, it is a very pretty color. The problem is though is it flaked off within minutes after putting it on.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won this in a raffel with other makeup included and i absolutely love it especially when i matte it it looks great only lip liner i use for my everyday use
debby U.
debby U.
Something about this makes you jump all I know is that this lip liner is good expertly when you have a matte finish look going on 💋💋
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use lip liners all the time but this one last all night it's absolutely wonderful doesn't dry out its great
em g.
em g.
London
Review for: Caramel
I will never stop raving about no7 lol pencils, hey are he best i have every tried, even better then too faced, urban decay and mac! they are highly highly pigmented, the colour layoff is insane, they are buttery and easy to apply and the packaging is so easy to use. try them out of you can!
Alicia Blue D.
Alicia Blue D.
Hull {Yorkshire}
I like this product as a lip liner as it is a lovely colour. The formula isn't creamy as I would have hoped and it does transfer onto glasses, food and more. It didn't meet my expectations right away but, after using this for a while, it has grown on me over time.
I would recommend to people who don't mind having to re-apply and to those who don't prefer creamy lip liners.
Xoxo
Alicia Blue
Amzee K.
Amzee K.
London
Review for: Nude
I got this in the shade nude thinking it will suit me but unfortunately it didn't suit me. I like the packaging though, nice and compact. I think the price is pretty standard & I may buy it again but in a different colour this time. It is a really nice colour though!
natasha d.
natasha d.
Love the color and it's nice to draw with😍
i just have to try out the different shades 😊
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Ireland
THe colour is great and it's really smooth to apply! Doesn't rub off easily as I drew it on the back of my hand before and tried to rub it off after but it pretty much stayed!colours are beautiful too!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
Is this a creamy lip liner or is it somewhat stiff?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Enigma, GA
Does this have differnt colors or is there just one certain one ?