Boots No7 Photo Fix Wrinkle Filler & Primer, 1 fl oz uploaded by Sharon H.

BY BOOTS

Magically Smooth Away Lines and; Wrinkles This cult product from No7 delivers younger-looking and more radiant skin in an instant, and the results can be seen all day long. Apply before foundation for front cover perfection - naturally. This fabulous new and innovative primer reduces the appearance of the signs of aging instantly! The results can be seen in just 10 minutes and they last for up to 8 hours. A unique complex combines filling properties with light diffusing particles to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and put uneven skin tone and pores into soft focus. Photo Fix Wrinkle Filler & Primer see more...

• Is this a good primer if you have big pores?1 Answers
  • I just want something that's light that covers my combination ski...2 Answers
Cynthia A.
Fresno
Good primer. I recently started using primers and was impressed on what a difference it made as far as texture in my skin. Usually I notice fine lines and pores stand out under my foundation without the primer. Will repurchase
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this about a month ago since I can no longer find the pore filler by NYX anywhere and I absolutely love it. It's a little pricier, but it works so well. I always get compliments on my skin, which is crazy for me because I have huge pores & dry skin is some places on my face. I always recommend this to my customers and everyone that tries it, loves it. The only thing I've noticed is it does dry my skin out a little but I don't moisturize hardly ever (bad I know) so it's kind of expected!
Sawyer N.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does help fill my pores fairly well. I have really visible pores and this helps. As a primer, it works decently. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's not the worst.
Zenika R.
I am so in love with this primer , it is such any affordable primer and a little goes along way it has such a moisturizing feel while also keeping you makeup on all DAY!! and smoothing out the face one of my top primer HANDS down:)
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
I wear this primer w/o foundation. That's all I need some days. Hooray - it is sold at Target at a reasonable price for the outcome.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
Love this primer keeps my makeup in place idk abot filling pores really honestly but I definently noticed my makeup lasting longer
Adriana R.
El Paso, TX
I love this primer. It's easy to apply, it looks natural, and best if all is much more affordable than other well known products.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I love Boots product. They work great and have a nice smell too. I also like the fact that they are made in the UK.
Kelly V.
Stanwick, Northamptonshire
I love this primer it's one of my faviorites it smooths out my skin and makes it really soft and makes my make up last all day I love it!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I just want something that's light that covers my combination skin. My area is the worst around my nose area and cheeks. My face is kind of sensitive. Would this be a good product to try?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Is this a good primer if you have big pores?