Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Ani S.Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Mayra M.Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Morgan H.

BY BOOTS

A Cream-To-Powder Blush That Is Soft and Beautiful On Your Skin Healthy looking glow Blendable formulation Hypo-allergenic A cream-to-powder technology, that allows you to create a natural, healthy looking glow. Has a blendable formulation that means its easy to get the perfect level of color and is super-soft and luxurious on your skin. see more...

• How much is this ??1 Answers
  • Is this a good shade for fair skin?2 Answers
  • I've never used this product before. How does it apply? Powdery o...2 Answers
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this in the coral flush color and it's easily my favorite inexpensive blush it goes on easy and it adds such a nice color. It's got a little bit of glitter in it too which adds a cute highlight to the face.
Jessica E.
This blush has such a cute package, but the color doesn't last as long as I would like it to. It does stay about half way through the day. This shade does give the wearer that natural glow, but it does not work too well on those medium to dark tone ladies. I have a medium complexion and it just doesn't show too well. I truly believe though, if you have fair skin, like the details say, that it would be a really nice natural looking blush!
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Honey
This is one of my favorite blushes between drugstore and high end prices. This blush is so neutral that it goes with every look! The texture is so smooth, I love everything about this blush! Definitely worth a try if you're curious!!
Ana H.
Dallas, TX
I own this blush in Soft Damson. The color is very natural and easy to apply lightly or layer on darker. I love that it's not "sparkly". It doesn't come in a huge selection of colors but they stick to natural shades. I discovered Boots No. 7 in England about 18 years ago and was so excited when Target started carrying the line. It is budget friendly with high end feel.
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
This gorgeous blush is creamy soft yet build able not powdery and is such high quality I recommend it to anyone looking for that amazing everyday blush to there collection
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Review for: Cheek Color, Candy Pink
Ive had this blush for a while and I use it all the time! Its super pigmented so you have to use a light hand when applying it, but other than that its a great blush!
Nisha B.
Good blush! I actually use it as a bit of a bronzer that I put on after my translucent powder. Was recommended to me by a Beauty Advisor at Walgreens, and it looks great!
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This blush is very soft and fine yet does not make
A cloud when you dip your brush in I have learned to tap off excess
Applying is very smooth . very build able
Wendy
Aracely L.
I have this in the color Spice and I love it. It looks darker than it is. Looks so natural and perfect. Definitely a great buy.
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
Review for: Cheek Color, Candy Pink
Boots No7 products are awesome. Love this color! Blends well and gives me a soft pink blushed look! Also, a little goes a long way.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Does this work well with oily skin?
Haylea M.
San Diego, CA
I've never used this product before. How does it apply? Powdery or Heavy Creamy or in the middle? I'd love to hear feedback.
Kelly W.
Is this a good shade for fair skin?
Elizabeth L.