Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Ani S.Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Mayra M.Boots No7 Natural Blush Cream uploaded by Morgan H.
12 colors available

BY BOOTS

A Cream-To-Powder Blush That Is Soft and Beautiful On Your Skin Healthy looking glow Blendable formulation Hypo-allergenic A cream-to-powder technology, that allows you to create a natural, healthy looking glow. Has a blendable formulation that means its easy to get the perfect level of color and is super-soft and luxurious on your skin. see more...

• How much is this ??1 Answers
  • Is this a good shade for fair skin?2 Answers
  • I've never used this product before. How does it apply? Powdery or ...2 Answers
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this in the coral flush color and it's easily my favorite inexpensive blush it goes on easy and it adds such a nice color. It's got a little bit of glitter in it too which adds a cute highlight to the face.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
This blush has such a cute package, but the color doesn't last as long as I would like it to. It does stay about half way through the day. This shade does give the wearer that natural glow, but it does not work too well on those medium to dark tone ladies. I have a medium complexion and it just doesn't show too well. I truly believe though, if you have fair skin, like the details say, that it would be a really nice natural looking blush!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Honey
This is one of my favorite blushes between drugstore and high end prices. This blush is so neutral that it goes with every look! The texture is so smooth, I love everything about this blush! Definitely worth a try if you're curious!!
Burgundy J.
Burgundy J.
Maple grove, MN
Review for: Coral Flush
Love this blush, very soft color and nice staying power
Great pigment and consistency also love the peach velvet color
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
This gorgeous blush is creamy soft yet build able not powdery and is such high quality I recommend it to anyone looking for that amazing everyday blush to there collection
Nisha B.
Nisha B.
Good blush! I actually use it as a bit of a bronzer that I put on after my translucent powder. Was recommended to me by a Beauty Advisor at Walgreens, and it looks great!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This blush is very soft and fine yet does not make
A cloud when you dip your brush in I have learned to tap off excess
Applying is very smooth . very build able
Wendy
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
Review for: Cheek Color, Candy Pink
Boots No7 products are awesome. Love this color! Blends well and gives me a soft pink blushed look! Also, a little goes a long way.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
Love this blush you can build it up or wear it very light. Easy to blend. It is a must have.
Kendall L.
Kendall L.
Walkersville, MD
I love this blusher. It's very light, but buildable. Stays on all day.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Is this a good shade for fair skin?
Haylea M.
Haylea M.
San Diego, CA
I've never used this product before. How does it apply? Powdery or Heavy Creamy or in the middle? I'd love to hear feedback.
Lasharri C.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Does this work well with oily skin?
Olivia W.