16 colors available

BY BOOTS

Vitamin Enriched Lipstick That Keeps Lips Smooth & Colorful. Full of color. Smooth & soft. Moisturizing & vitamin enriched This vitamin enriched lipstick will nourish your lips, making it our most moisturizing lipstick.  It keeps them smooth, soft and full with color.

Boots No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
  • "But after an hour or so, it dries into the cracks of your lips, so if you have chapped or dry lips, make sure you moisturize them before using the lipstick!" in 1 review
  • "The pigmentation of the lipstick is fabulous, it's long lasting and leave my lips feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I have chapped lips and I love the feel that I get with this." in 1 review
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing lipstick. The color is rich, and actually true to the color depicted in the picture, which is rare. I was a little nervous buying lipstick online without having seen it in person first, but due to the high ratings on this product and other products made by this brand, I figured it was worth a try.
amy p.
amy p.
Spring, TX
I bought this on a whim at walgreens while looking for another brand. I absolutely love it. It lasts as long as some of the higher dollar lipsticks and I love the texture of it. I bought berry blush and it is a very pretty nudeish pink color.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Love my No7 lipstick in moisture drench. It's definitely true I love that regular lipstick has kind of taken the role of mixing lipgloss and lipstick and every company has done a fabulous job. No7 is becoming a great brand
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
One of the best drugstore lip lines I've tried! Just bought the "romantic" color yesterday at Target and already have gotten so many compliments. It's long lasting and I love the texture.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this today at Target in Bare. I love a good nude shade. The color is great but it was a bit drying.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these and they do last pretty long. At first purchase, I couldn't get them to last long and the pigmentation of spiced latte was just a shiny color with barely any pigmentation. I don't know why. After couple uses that one now shows more color. I wish boots, ulta, target, and Walgreens would explain the colors and also have more sales on this brand. There's a sale at Walgreens for $3 off makeup and $5 off skincare. The other day I purchased three more lipsticks to add to my Nutmeg Spice and Spiced Latte No7 collection. Now I have Berry Blush, Soft Earth, and one from their matte line- Auburn Whisper.
No7 now has an app for you to find your shades. All you need is a card with there QR. I found mine at Ulta. And certain stores may find your shade match. Once you find your shade match you can find lipsticks that match your shade. Some of those lipsticks the app says for me I feel are a bit too light and don't know how it is considered good for my shade. But that is how I chose the three lipsticks yesterday. I plan on purchasing more from No7.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice and moisturizing lipstick. I really like the formula of these lipsticks they are not drying at all. The shade that I picked up is not my favorite but when they get more shades in at my target I will pick up some other ones as well. The packaging is also really nice and looks very high end. Love it over all.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really in love with these lipsticks, the color is rich. I bought already 5 of them and still want more. Love the texture, not drying at all, long lasting, so comfortable to wear.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Review for: Plum Beautiful
I really loved this color it doesn't smirr and last for a quite time .. relly good product... i think more girls should try it more.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
Perfection. This is literally the best lipstick I have ever used and the color I got is very flattering. It came in a set with a matching nail polish and the shade is Pillarbox. I wore it for New Year's Eve and it did not dry out my lips. They stayed hydrated and moisturized all night. The color was also very long-lasting as it last from 9 pm til 2 am.
Shipa N.
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
I haven't found this product in Canada.. where can I buy it?
Xochitl H.
Xochitl H.
Stockton, CA
Where can I purchase this ???
Cypress, TX