Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Vanessa R.Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Tamara T.Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Aracely L.

BY BOOTS

Mascara That Helps Volumize Lashes. Builds volume. Separates & curls. Hypo-allergenic A fantastic mascara that volumizes, perfectly separates and curls for great looking lashes. . see more...

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
It's decent. I have long lashing already but could always go for the extra length. It clumps a bit but you can comb it right out. Doesn't leave flakes which is a big plus. But it's not what I'm looking for.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
When I apply it on my lashes it gives me volume and thickens my lashes when I apply a second coat. I also like to use this mascara to apply some on my bottom lashes. It's very black and its affordable too.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
It is a good mascara but it is not my favorite . The brush is okay but the mascara is very runny . It makes my eyelashes clump . I recommend using a different mascara before this one to get a better look!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Enjoy this! The price is good and worth it. It makes perfect lashes, big and they look super natural, i received it as a present, my mom is always trying new make up brands
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This mascara is pretty great! Never heard of the brand before but I'm glad I bought this product.
I usually don't buy brown tinted mascara, but I really like the look this one gives my lashes. With just one coat of mascara, my lashes look amazing.
It's a bit weird to maneuver with this brush, but I recommend it to any mascara aficionados.
Susana b.
Susana b.
Richmond, CA
Love it it makes them look like my lashes are long and witch it's not love it would recommend it and the products amazing
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It adds volume but clumps a bit. I use the extreme length one first then I use this one to give a great mixture of both.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Dublin
Love this stuff good price and it makes my long lashes look like false ones only problem is i find that the solution has a strong and unpleasant scent
Amy J.
Amy J.
Love this! Brought tons of big brand mascaras before, such as Max Factor etc, but this by far has been the best one I've tried.. so far! Only negative to this is that it can be a bit gloopy for the first few uses, but it also dries up fairly quickly.. Minus that, overall brilliant mascara!