Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Tamara T.Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Vanessa R.Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara uploaded by Aracely L.

Boots No7 Maximum Volume Mascara

Mascara That Helps Volumize Lashes. Builds volume. Separates & curls. Hypo-allergenic A fantastic mascara that volumizes, perfectly separates and curls for great looking lashes. . see more...

Jocelyn Z.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is perfect to lengthen and separate the lashes. It makes the lashes look more fuller which is amazing. For the price it's incredible. Would compare it to a Clinique mascara.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This mascara is pretty great! Never heard of the brand before but I'm glad I bought this product.
I usually don't buy brown tinted mascara, but I really like the look this one gives my lashes. With just one coat of mascara, my lashes look amazing.
It's a bit weird to maneuver with this brush, but I recommend it to any mascara aficionados.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
When I apply it on my lashes it gives me volume and thickens my lashes when I apply a second coat. I also like to use this mascara to apply some on my bottom lashes. It's very black and its affordable too.
Vanessa H.
It's decent. I have long lashing already but could always go for the extra length. It clumps a bit but you can comb it right out. Doesn't leave flakes which is a big plus. But it's not what I'm looking for.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
It is a good mascara but it is not my favorite . The brush is okay but the mascara is very runny . It makes my eyelashes clump . I recommend using a different mascara before this one to get a better look!
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Enjoy this! The price is good and worth it. It makes perfect lashes, big and they look super natural, i received it as a present, my mom is always trying new make up brands
Susana b.
Richmond, CA
Love it it makes them look like my lashes are long and witch it's not love it would recommend it and the products amazing
Aracely L.
It adds volume but clumps a bit. I use the extreme length one first then I use this one to give a great mixture of both.
Emily F.
This mascara is good but not the best it lengths your lashes but doesn’t give them much curl I always use eyelash curlers when I use this mascara but it is super black and I think I would buy it again❤️
Amy J.
Love this! Brought tons of big brand mascaras before, such as Max Factor etc, but this by far has been the best one I've tried.. so far! Only negative to this is that it can be a bit gloopy for the first few uses, but it also dries up fairly quickly.. Minus that, overall brilliant mascara!