BY BOOTS

Bright, Beautiful and; Uplifted Hypo-allergenic This rich hydrating night cream with Shea Butter and moisturizers has been developed to indulge and replenish the skin overnight and help mature skin instantly feel softer, more supple and moisturized. Firm, lift and brighten the look of your skin with this multitasking night cream. This rich and easily absorbed cream leaves your skin instantly feeling soft and more moisturized, chasing away the signs of aging and visibly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It evens skin tone, lifts and; firms, for younger looking skin in just 4 weeks. Lift & Luminate Night Cream see more...

Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream, 1.6 fl oz
  • "I've been using this for a few months now and I've noticed, that for my mature skin, it has done wonders. I was concerned that because of its thicker formula, it might clog my pores but it hasn't. Plumping and nourishing it also plays nicely with my prescription retin-A. " in 15 reviews
  • "Boots night cream has made my skin more youthful and tight in just a few weeks. I love their eye cream that goes along with this set as well. Keeps the sensitive skin moisurized. " in 6 reviews
  • "This product for me is rated 5 beacuse its such an Amzin product I bought this from boots and it's gentle or ur face and the effect is good ur face is smooth I recommend this for anyone with itchy or spotty face" in 4 reviews
Holly K.
I love the SPF 30 day cream from this line but the night cream is very difficult to spread across the skin. I have normal to dry skin and for some reason this cream pulls and tugs on my skin. It feels very hydrating once applied and my skin feels great, but if the cream is to help with anti aging then tugging in application isn't beneficial. For the price I wish it went on smooth like the day cream. Will not repurchase.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
I like the way this product makes my skin feel, but I haven’t been blown away with results. It is gentle and smooth, and a little goes a long way for sure. I was so excited to find this available at Walgreens, and while I’m seeing some minor improvements, I thought I would see more than I have. I’m continuing to use it though.
Alicia K.
This is a great night cream. It works just as well as it says! It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, firms and tones my skin, and brightens my skin. I saw an improvement in only 1 night! My skin was much more "plump" and my skin tone was much more even! I usw this every night now! I love the results!
Ang J.
Bloomington, IN
I love this product! Stock up when it’s buy 2 get 3rd free to get the whole line. I’m using it for preventing aging and I can tell it’s helping to firm up my skin and moisturize but I never feel like my pores are clogged or I’m shiny
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
You can see and feel a difference after using this for one night.  It makes your skin noticeably tighter and rid of dullness.  It's not very moisturizing so if you have dry skin, pair this with a moisturizer or serum.  I think people of all ages can use this.
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product! It moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling oily in the morning. It provides everything I need from moisture to anti ageing and repairing ingredients. I feel safe using this on my skin and have bought it again and again!
Kristy W.
I do like this product but much prefer the Day cream. This night cream is lightly scented but nothing overwhelming. I didn’t personally see any spot reduction using this. It’s nice and thick and does make my face feel moisturized
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
Yes please I haven't even been using this a week and already have noticeably better skin! Even my deepest smile lines have already reduced! I cant wait to see my results after using this longer!
Kelly W.
This cream smells so good! It also leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I’m not sure if it’s worth the price though, as I haven’t really noticed a difference in my skim since using.
Erin C.
This stuff is pretty good. It made my skin feel nice, and it moisturized well. Didn't do anything for my fine lines though. And a bit too expensive, even on sale.
Samantha J.
Calgary, Alberta
I have been looking for a good night cream for my very finicky skin and this one intrigues me, does anyone know if this will clog my pores or cause breakouts?
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
How long does it take to see improvements?