BY BOOTS

Bright, Beautiful & Uplifted Hypo-allergenic This rich hydrating night cream with Shea Butter and moisturizers has been developed to indulge and replenish the skin overnight and help mature skin instantly feel softer, more supple and moisturized.  Firm, lift and brighten the look of your skin with this multitasking night cream.  This rich and easily absorbed cream leaves your skin instantly feeling soft and more moisturized, chasing away the signs of aging and visibly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.  It evens skin tone, lifts & firms, for younger looking skin in just 4 weeks. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Megan M.
Although my skin is happily in very good shape, I find myself to be increasingly demanding when it comes to choosing skin care products. A lot of my friends were raving about "Boots No. 7 Lift & Luminate" Day and Night Serums (about $25.00 for the pair), and so I indulged. The formulas are ultra-gentle, even for sensitive and highly allergic skin, and they are lightweight, seeping into your complexion easily and seamlessly. The claims are that the appearance of wrinkles will be reduced, skin will be visibly lifted, and your overall tone will be more even and radiant. These are nice, silky moisturizers, to be sure, and will help to stave off wrinkles as opposed to not using a serum or moisturizer whatsoever (an SPF factor would be helpful here, too). But I'm becoming addicted to studying product ingredients (okay, okay, I do cave and fall for nice packaging as well). I love Ole Henriksen because the natural retinols in the products do indeed lighten brown spots, reverse damage, and improve texture (wrinkles included). NeoCutis has "processed skin cell proteins" which give an improvement in appearance very quickly. I see that the Boots "Day Serum" contains some Vitamin C, which in bulk will definitely lighten skin (so will licorice extract and some other natural substances). The amount contained in the serum is at the very end of the list, an amount not enough to bring about any change in the luminosity of your complexion. If a product doesn't have retinols, I look for complex peptides and forms of hyaluronic acid (NeoCutis is an example). These are missing as well. The poly-hydroxy acids which will lift skin claim to be present in the formulas, but I found them lacking as well. My skin felt softer after using the duo consistently. It looked better, too, but all in all I believe that the "powerhouse" ingredients needed to truly make your skin taut and glowing are missing in these. I wouldn't purchase them again. I'm glad I didn't spend more
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream more...
I use boots products daily. The lift and luminate line is the best! I use all the creams and even the lift and luminate foundation. Perfect to keep your skin look young and fresh.
Kate R.
fresno
Review for: Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream, 1.6 fl oz more...
Best night cream ever. I highly recommend. Great value, will last you for a long time. Very gentle, hydrating. Leaves your skin feeling smooth. You’ll see results after first use. This cream has been my go to
Ashley S.
I really love this product. I don't always use it on my entire face. Often I use it more like an under eye cream which I have noticed it really helping that area look more luscious. It is a bit thicker in consistency and heavy and my face is a bit too oily to use all over. My mom gave it to me to try as she also uses it. I'm not sure the price but I would purchase it for myself.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I love the way this makes my skin feel. Very soft and doesn't leave a residue. It smells fine, not like chemicals. The price point is a little high for what you get, but overall I like it. I'm not certain that I'll buy it again, I like it, but I'm not convinced it's any different than other brands I frequent. We'll see.
Marie F.
I'm pretty happy with this night cream from No7. It has a light feeling that blends well onto skin without leaving a greasy residue. It has a light fragrance which I like. It don't feel like I had any noticeable changes in my skin other than hydration. Overall not a bad product!
McKena c.
This night cream leaves your skin feeling more tight and youthful the next morning. I can definitely feel it working and I wake up every morning feeling better about my face. If your ever feeling like your skin need more hydration and rejuvenation. This is for you!
Erin C.
Santa Barbara, CA
For the low price point, I'm pretty fond of this product. It's rich and nourishing, though a little stickier than I prefer for a night mask. The scent is fresh and lovely, but I wish it came with more product, because I go through the jar quite quickly.
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
I don't like many Night creams. This one left my skin feeling somewhat ok but dried out my face overnight. I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients so not sure why that would happen. Definitely gonna try other products before I rule out the brand.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is one of the most luxurious night creams I've ever used. It feel gorgeous on the skin and is so hydrating. I've repurchased this again and also tried the anti-aging one. Despite the higher drugstore price tag, I would 100% recommend