Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by Jessica D.Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by Chasity M.Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by KELLY T.

BY BOOTS

Boots no7 lift & luminate day & night serum targets the appearance of 3 key signs of visible aging: . â . 1. Wrinkles 2. Lack of firmness 3. Uneven skin tone . â . During the day, our skin brightening complex is designed to help diminish the appearance of age spots while our firming complex helps provide smoother and firmer looking skin. . â . At night, a pha exfoliates the skin's surface to revitalize and even skin tone. the serum starts working on day one to soften and smooth skin. In trials, most consumers said they saw a significant improvement in the 3 key signs of aging in 4 weeks. . â . Hypo-allergenic. Kind to even... see more...

Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I recently received this product in a gift set and Have Not only falling in love with all of the number 7 products but this serum in particular! Who does not love a good serum!! I would say this is a good comparison to the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I have seen vast improvements with my skin using this for a month now. The number 7 Lift and Luminate triple-action Serum is a moderately-priced serum it is not extremely cheap but if you like the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum and don't want to drop $85 on that this is a good product for around 30 it's definitely worth the especially if you come across the gift sets because you can try and it was number 7 is definitely a really good line for skin care [product:no7-the-perfect-lift:-lift-&-luminate-set]
Jenna T.
My review is only for the lift and luminate serum. I regret purchasing this item. First of all it says it is hypoallergenic but it is sooooo heavily fragranced! If you are sensitive to scent BEWARE. It smells like straight up old lady perfume. I gave it two stars because it did make my skin feel soft after application and it soaks in right away. But I did not notice any added hydration or “lumination”. I am also disappointed that it contains ethyl alcohol which is drying to your skin. I should have read the ingredients before purchasing. I am also pretty sure this is what has made me break out. Will not repurchase again. I was interested in purchasing a day cream and night cream from this line but after seeing the alcohol in the ingredients and smelling this strong scent I will pass on all No7 products.
Jennifer L.
Madisonville
This one is ok to add a drop or two to your moisturizer. For that it is awesome just don’t get it close to your eyes. It is thicker then what I expected though. I do not plan on buying it again.
Amy F.
I was really impressed with this serum. It was the first skincare product from Boots No.7 that I have ever tried and I was pretty happy with how it felt on my skin. For a serum, I thought it was a little thicker than what I am use to, but it still spread out on my skin really well. The texture was very creamy and rich feeling. I really liked that it had hyaluronic acid in it, because I love the results you see from that extra hydration. My only downfall with the product is that as part of it's illumination claim it contains Vitamin C and my skin does not like Vitamin C it always causes me to breakout. Still all in all, this was a nice serum!
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
I have been using this serum for a few weeks now and have been so happy with it. I don't always get it in twice a day, but I already can see improvement in my skin. I'm only 30 so I don't have a ton of elasticity or fine line issues (but heck let's use a product that addresses those things now because why not?), but I do have some areas of hyperpigmentation. After only a few weeks of using this serum I can definitely tell my skin tone is more even. It is not greasy or sticky and does not leave my skin feeling oily later on. I would say it's worth all of the hype! The price tag is also amazing. I'm so glad I finally found a really good, affordable serum!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I received this as a free sample, and I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was shocked when I used it for the first time before bed and woke up to my skin looking noticeably better. My foundation went on easier and looked significantly better. I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so I cannot speak to its effectiveness in that regard, but I do have redness and acne marks. After using this for three days, I can truly say my skin is much more even and less red. I have acne prone skin, and it has not irritated or broken me out at all. I will be purchasing the full size bottle with the 15% off coupon Ulta provided. Definitely recommend!!
Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
I've been using this serum for about 2months. It is an OK serum I haven't seen any dramatic results. However it is very affordable it does make my skin feel good and it wears good under my make-up. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for an affordable drugstore serum. Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Skincare System
Jessica P.
Lone Oak
I have tanned since I have been in high school. I have some wrinkles and I saw this advertised and I knew I had to try it. It's gotten rid of most of my wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. Don't spend money on Botox. Spend $30 and get this
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff . It makes my skin feel so nice and it looks to be visibly shrinking my pores . Currently in my early twenties I don't have any fine lines yet , but prevention is super important to me and I love this for that !
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
Once again this brand has knocked it out of the bowl Park. It's an exceptional value and does what it says it will. I like that there is both a day in the night serum which makes it easy to remember to apply.
erica h.
I have never tried this before, but was wondering what you ladies thought about it? Am supposed to be getting a sample to try out, and hopefully will work. I need something for day and night, and pro-activ seems a little harsh on my skin.
Is the No7 Lift and Luminate Day Serum tinted a slightly golden color?  Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum