Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by KELLY T.Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by Chasity M.

BY BOOTS

Boots no7 lift & luminate day & night serum targets the appearance of 3 key signs of visible aging: . â . 1. Wrinkles 2. Lack of firmness 3. Uneven skin tone . â . During the day, our skin brightening complex is designed to help diminish the appearance of age spots while our firming complex helps provide smoother and firmer looking skin. . â . At night, a pha exfoliates the skin's surface to revitalize and even skin tone. the serum starts working on day one to soften and smooth skin. In trials, most consumers said they saw a significant improvement in the 3 key signs of aging in 4 weeks. . â . Hypo-allergenic. Kind to even... see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Teran F.
Teran F.
Day and night works amazing. Seriously helps ur face look better than ever! Defiantly recommend it to anyone #MusesOfInfluenster
Amy F.
Amy F.
Flushing, MI
I was really impressed with this serum. It was the first skincare product from Boots No.7 that I have ever tried and I was pretty happy with how it felt on my skin. For a serum, I thought it was a little thicker than what I am use to, but it still spread out on my skin really well. The texture was very creamy and rich feeling. I really liked that it had hyaluronic acid in it, because I love the results you see from that extra hydration. My only downfall with the product is that as part of it's illumination claim it contains Vitamin C and my skin does not like Vitamin C it always causes me to breakout. Still all in all, this was a nice serum!
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I received this as a free sample, and I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was shocked when I used it for the first time before bed and woke up to my skin looking noticeably better. My foundation went on easier and looked significantly better. I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so I cannot speak to its effectiveness in that regard, but I do have redness and acne marks. After using this for three days, I can truly say my skin is much more even and less red. I have acne prone skin, and it has not irritated or broken me out at all. I will be purchasing the full size bottle with the 15% off coupon Ulta provided. Definitely recommend!!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
I have been using this serum for a few weeks now and have been so happy with it. I don't always get it in twice a day, but I already can see improvement in my skin. I'm only 30 so I don't have a ton of elasticity or fine line issues (but heck let's use a product that addresses those things now because why not?), but I do have some areas of hyperpigmentation. After only a few weeks of using this serum I can definitely tell my skin tone is more even. It is not greasy or sticky and does not leave my skin feeling oily later on. I would say it's worth all of the hype! The price tag is also amazing. I'm so glad I finally found a really good, affordable serum!
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
I've been using this serum for about 2months. It is an OK serum I haven't seen any dramatic results. However it is very affordable it does make my skin feel good and it wears good under my make-up. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for an affordable drugstore serum. Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Skincare System
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lone Oak
I have tanned since I have been in high school. I have some wrinkles and I saw this advertised and I knew I had to try it. It's gotten rid of most of my wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. Don't spend money on Botox. Spend $30 and get this
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff . It makes my skin feel so nice and it looks to be visibly shrinking my pores . Currently in my early twenties I don't have any fine lines yet , but prevention is super important to me and I love this for that !
Forest F.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
Once again this brand has knocked it out of the bowl Park. It's an exceptional value and does what it says it will. I like that there is both a day in the night serum which makes it easy to remember to apply.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I really like these products, they work well and it's an easy system to use. I don't know if it's better than cheaper brands but I definitely like it!
Alaska B.
Alaska B.
Exton, PA
I've been using this serum for about a week and while it smells amazing and feels nice I really haven't seen any reduction to my skins clarity.
erica h.
erica h.
I have never tried this before, but was wondering what you ladies thought about it? Am supposed to be getting a sample to try out, and hopefully will work. I need something for day and night, and pro-activ seems a little harsh on my skin.
Is the No7 Lift and Luminate Day Serum tinted a slightly golden color?  Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum