Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by KELLY T.Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum uploaded by Chasity M.

BY BOOTS

Boots no7 lift & luminate day & night serum targets the appearance of 3 key signs of visible aging: . â . 1. Wrinkles 2. Lack of firmness 3. Uneven skin tone . â . During the day, our skin brightening complex is designed to help diminish the appearance of age spots while our firming complex helps provide smoother and firmer looking skin. . â . At night, a pha exfoliates the skin's surface to revitalize and even skin tone. the serum starts working on day one to soften and smooth skin. In trials, most consumers said they saw a significant improvement in the 3 key signs of aging in 4 weeks. . â . Hypo-allergenic. Kind to even... see more...

Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really impressed with this serum. It was the first skincare product from Boots No.7 that I have ever tried and I was pretty happy with how it felt on my skin. For a serum, I thought it was a little thicker than what I am use to, but it still spread out on my skin really well. The texture was very creamy and rich feeling. I really liked that it had hyaluronic acid in it, because I love the results you see from that extra hydration. My only downfall with the product is that as part of it's illumination claim it contains Vitamin C and my skin does not like Vitamin C it always causes me to breakout. Still all in all, this was a nice serum!
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this serum for a few weeks now and have been so happy with it. I don't always get it in twice a day, but I already can see improvement in my skin. I'm only 30 so I don't have a ton of elasticity or fine line issues (but heck let's use a product that addresses those things now because why not?), but I do have some areas of hyperpigmentation. After only a few weeks of using this serum I can definitely tell my skin tone is more even. It is not greasy or sticky and does not leave my skin feeling oily later on. I would say it's worth all of the hype! The price tag is also amazing. I'm so glad I finally found a really good, affordable serum!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a free sample, and I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was shocked when I used it for the first time before bed and woke up to my skin looking noticeably better. My foundation went on easier and looked significantly better. I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so I cannot speak to its effectiveness in that regard, but I do have redness and acne marks. After using this for three days, I can truly say my skin is much more even and less red. I have acne prone skin, and it has not irritated or broken me out at all. I will be purchasing the full size bottle with the 15% off coupon Ulta provided. Definitely recommend!!
Chasity M.
Clarksville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this serum for about 2months. It is an OK serum I haven't seen any dramatic results. However it is very affordable it does make my skin feel good and it wears good under my make-up. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for an affordable drugstore serum. Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Skincare System
Jessica P.
Lone Oak
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tanned since I have been in high school. I have some wrinkles and I saw this advertised and I knew I had to try it. It's gotten rid of most of my wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. Don't spend money on Botox. Spend $30 and get this
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff . It makes my skin feel so nice and it looks to be visibly shrinking my pores . Currently in my early twenties I don't have any fine lines yet , but prevention is super important to me and I love this for that !
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again this brand has knocked it out of the bowl Park. It's an exceptional value and does what it says it will. I like that there is both a day in the night serum which makes it easy to remember to apply.
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these products, they work well and it's an easy system to use. I don't know if it's better than cheaper brands but I definitely like it!
Alaska B.
Exton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this serum for about a week and while it smells amazing and feels nice I really haven't seen any reduction to my skins clarity.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Day and night works amazing. Seriously helps ur face look better than ever! Defiantly recommend it to anyone #MusesOfInfluenster
erica h.
I have never tried this before, but was wondering what you ladies thought about it? Am supposed to be getting a sample to try out, and hopefully will work. I need something for day and night, and pro-activ seems a little harsh on my skin.
Is the No7 Lift and Luminate Day Serum tinted a slightly golden color?  Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum