Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Concentrated Dark Spot Serum, .5 oz uploaded by saif s.

BY BOOTS

Clinically Proven to Help Fade Age Spots Even Younger Hypo-Allergenic After 3 Months 86% of Women Had a Noticeable Color Reduction Clinically proven to help fade age spots. After 3 months, 86% of women had a noticeable color reduction. Our most effective targeted treatment is powered by the highest levels of lightening technology from our clinically proven Lift and; Luminate Day and; Night Serum. It effectively helps make dark spots appear less noticeable by helping to reduce the over production of pigment, causing them to lighten and shrink. It also contains a polyhydroxy acid to help gently exfoliate surface pigmentation and unveil a see more...

Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
I use this product mainly under my eyes where I suffer from pretty horrible dark spots. I noticed a difference in about two weeks, so I would highly recommend this product. It's even better when you combine it with holistic methods such as cold spoons under the eyes or sliced potato.
Jodi L.
Buna, TX
Boots No. 7 is the best skincare product I've ever used! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin so smooth! I love the packaging, it's easy to use! It's a great value for this product that improves my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my other friends!
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is perfect for covering those unwanted dark circles. I purchased this offline from their website, it's pretty great, i would definitely recommend to a family or friend. It's also good for covering tattoos and other things you'd like to cover.
Heather R.
Portland, OR
if you have oily skin, this will only make it shinier, great for dry skin types. its medium coverage and blends well
Rosie O.
I like this product.  I have seen my dark spot fade. Good price for good product. Would recommend to others.
saif s.
its really gud product i like itt this is triple action formula to lift ur skin ..skin look too younger i think its is best product
Ayomide S.
I used this for a bit a while ago didn't see that much difference but u guess it helped with dark spots a little bit