BY BOOTS

No7 Protect Perfect Intense Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal Envelop your skin with N 7 Protect Perfect Intense Body Serum This velvety and intensely moisturizing body serum glides on to instantly soften and brighten the skin. We ve combined the same powerful blend of protecting and renewing ingredients contained in our Protect Perfect Intense Beauty Serum. Our skin firming complex with Lipopeptides and Alfalfa extract helps restore skin s structure and maintain elasticity for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. see more...

Lory L.
I bought this at our local discount store. They buy whole sale products that are discontinued, out or season and not selling, products from all our big name brand stores in town.

This cream is great for hydration and it works like a charm!! No oil feel afterwards, no dead skin rub off, just hydrating. Only think I sort of don't like is the smell. Wish it smelled a little better. It doesn't smell bad but, I like creams to smell nice.
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
THIS IS THE BEST! I love that there are no parabens in this product. This product is sold in the U.K. Which gives me peace of mind because most of their body products are very fresh and healthy with limited amounts of chemicals and preservatives.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I use Boot No7 on my hands. I work a lot and my hands always seem to take the brute of it. I'm constantly searching for a body serum to help keep them smooth and soft and the Boots No 7 Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum does just that! It not only keeps my hand soft it keep the rest of my skin moisturizeruzed and smooth! I will continue to purchase this product!
Nadia T.
I love No7 products! I use the eye serum, then follow with the eye cream. My eyes feel amazing next morning. Then I follow with face serum and night cream. I feel brand new by morning. My skin feels so hydrated.
Dawn m.
Wilmington, MA
This works best for my dry skin it leaves it feeling moisturized and soft without a tacky feeling
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this! Long lasting as well!
Rayara T.
Eu usei uma vez só mas gostei muito espero que todos gostam também por que é bom mesmo
Rebecca M.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
I love no7 products. They are a very good quality but the price is to be desired.
This serum leaves your skin feeling light and fresh and keeps the moisture in.
Jossie E.
Managua, Nicaragua
Recommed this for every one, my skin looks great and doesn't feels oily at all. I love it!
Dhavina R.
Helps my skin sooo much because I Have dry skin and it helps during winter 😁😁😁😁!!!!
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this work for stretch marks?
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Is this good for allergies?