BY NO7

No7 Protect Perfect Intense Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal Envelop your skin with N 7 Protect Perfect Intense Body Serum This velvety and intensely moisturizing body serum glides on to instantly soften and brighten the skin. We ve combined the same powerful blend of protecting and renewing ingredients contained in our Protect Perfect Intense Beauty Serum. Our skin firming complex with Lipopeptides and Alfalfa extract helps restore skin s structure and maintain elasticity for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I use Boot No7 on my hands. I work a lot and my hands always seem to take the brute of it. I'm constantly searching for a body serum to help keep them smooth and soft and the Boots No 7 Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum does just that! It not only keeps my hand soft it keep the rest of my skin moisturizeruzed and smooth! I will continue to purchase this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "Helps my skin sooo much because I Have dry skin and it helps during winter 😁😁😁😁!!!!" in 3 reviews
Lory L.
I bought this at our local discount store. They buy whole sale products that are discontinued, out or season and not selling, products from all our big name brand stores in town.

This cream is great for hydration and it works like a charm!! No oil feel afterwards, no dead skin rub off, just hydrating. Only think I sort of don't like is the smell. Wish it smelled a little better. It doesn't smell bad but, I like creams to smell nice.
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
THIS IS THE BEST! I love that there are no parabens in this product. This product is sold in the U.K. Which gives me peace of mind because most of their body products are very fresh and healthy with limited amounts of chemicals and preservatives.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
Nadia T.
I love No7 products! I use the eye serum, then follow with the eye cream. My eyes feel amazing next morning. Then I follow with face serum and night cream. I feel brand new by morning. My skin feels so hydrated.
Dawn m.
Wilmington, MA
This works best for my dry skin it leaves it feeling moisturized and soft without a tacky feeling
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this! Long lasting as well!
Rayara T.
Eu usei uma vez só mas gostei muito espero que todos gostam também por que é bom mesmo
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Jodie S.
hull
Moisturises well - nice smell. A little goes a long way. However I don't think it is any better than other cheaper moisturises and definitely does not have any firming effects. There have been no changes to the look or feel of my skin.
Emma C.
Malvern
I like this moisterising cream from No.7 as it's made my skin feel incredibly soft and a lot smoother, I've noticed that it has improved the texture and a few little spots of recent dark acne/blemishes scarring that I have. Even my fine lines around my eyes seem to have been softened up and reduced slightly. So I am really enjoying this moisterizer. It is a slightly more expensive product from the drugstore but it's definitely worth it.
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Is this good for allergies?
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this work for stretch marks?