BY BOOTS

This light and silky lotion gets tired skin looking bright and beautiful in no time leaving you with a fresh dewy glow. It tightens and brightens the skin using light diffusing particles to reduce the appearance of fine lines. With smoothing moisturizers and almond oil to nourish and protect the skin. Created with Care. We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you ll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...1 Answers
Eduarda S.
Gente eu ja tive um desse e nao foi muito bom eu eu usar pois me deu alergiaaa mais nada demais hshshhshssj
Mais todas minhas amigas q diseram q usaram falaram q e bommm demias!
DONNA V.
This is a great value; I like it just as much as the high-end luminizers and I have tried them all. I also appreciate the fact that Boots does not test on animals. So, cheaper than similar high end products, effective, beautiful and doesn't test on animals. Great find!...
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
This is yet another product I was given back 3 years ago and grew to love . It is super moisturizing , silky soft . Doesn't clog pores and is hypoallergenic :) . Great product for any age of skin . Adds luster and brilliance back to the dull skin , brightens and add glow back . Protects your skin from the elements as well and is excellent towards aging skin .
I highly recommend this ideal beauty weapon 100%
Savanna C.
Russellville, AR
Great product. I highly recommend anything from this line. Fresh and light but still does its job!!!
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Use this balm everyday after I wash my face and I've seen a big difference love everything about boots No7
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff worked really well for my face. It's a great brand for other things such as hair products too!
Mckayla W.
Dayton, OH
This stuff last all day :) its perfect Price and perfect way to start my day ;)
Rhiannon F.
Darvel , East ayrshire
The instant radiance balm is great, it gives your skin a lovely glow and I've found it works well under makeup as it is light on the skin and does not leave it oily. It's also hypoallergenic which I find is great for my skin as it's sometimes sensitive, would purchase this again!
Stephanie h.
stoke on trent , England
no7 means quality! never get less than perfect from them you really do get what you pay for
Annemieke D.
This is just what you need when you wake up in the morning! I use this after washing my face and it makes me look so much more awake! Really pleased with this. Beautiful product and so affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)