Boots No7 Gel Finish, Pillarbox, .33 oz uploaded by Amy L.

BY BOOTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Long Lasting, Hard Wearing, High Shine Finish Long Lasting 2 High Shine Finish 3 Lasts Up to 10 Days Long lasting, hard wearing, high shine glossy finish for 10 days. The tough, quick drying polish is easy to apply, giving full coverage in just one stroke to help achieve a streak free finish. see more...

Review (1)
Amy L.
Corinth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this and I really love it!! It's hard for me to paint my nails and I get help, because I have Parkinson's Disease, but this is perfect for me. I need a no mess and quick drying nail polish ALWAYS!! My right hand shakes so it's my problem hand. But as fast and smooth as this goes on, it's even easy for me to use. Now don't get me wrong, I can't do it as often and as well as I use to, but this is a great price and it doesn't have that annoying polish smell to it. This day 1..going to see how long it takes for it to chip and fade. Before I approve it. I'll keep you posted. If ever not sure and don't have time to test a product out. Standard go to for polish is OPI product.
5 stars Day 1...To be Continued
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
Is this a good gel nail polish?