Boots No7 Gel Finish, Deep Wine, .33 oz uploaded by Eryn P.Boots No7 Gel Finish, Deep Wine, .33 oz uploaded by Eryn P.Boots No7 Gel Finish, Deep Wine, .33 oz uploaded by Kate J.

BY BOOTS

Long Lasting, Hard Wearing, High Shine Finish Long Lasting 2 High Shine Finish 3 Lasts Up to 10 Days Long lasting, hard wearing, high shine glossy finish for 10 days. The tough, quick drying polish is easy to apply, giving full coverage in just one stroke to help achieve a streak free finish. see more...

Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Boots No7 gel finish nail varnish is one of my favorites. It lasts well and chips hardly at all. It has a great shine to it. The brush is excellent and makes it very easy to apply. It's a good price too.
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I am very picky about nail polish because I have natural nails and #1 I don't want to damage them with soaking and scraping off polish, #2 I don't want to stain them, #3 I don't want the polish to flake off into the food I prepare, and #4 I don't want my polish to look nasty while I'm working with the public...
So, it's not often that I find a red toned polish that I like. (outside of the salon and then it usually involves one of my dislikes... see above)
However, I received an early Christmas present and the Boots No.7 Gel Finish Nail Polish in color Deep Wine was part of the gift set. (The Uptown Beauty Capsule Collection...love this!!)
I LOVE THIS POLISH!! The color is a deep, dark burgundy red with a great shine, it is a thicker polish that is a little sticky when applying because of the viscosity of the polish, but it is an intensely pigmented color. It dries relatively quickly, without an UV lamp. It also has lasted about a week without flaking, or chipping. I love it!!