12 colors available

BY BOOTS

Foundation That Provides a Shine Free Look For Up To 12 Hour Coverage Medium Full. For normal to oily skin types. With sunscreen. Up to 14 hours shine free. Soft, even finish. Hypo-allergenic This unique formula has been tested to provide a shine free look for up to 12 hours.  It leaves your skin shine free - essential for anyone with oily skin. 1-866-75-BOOTS. . see more...

Boots No7 Foundation
  • "I love the the color, i feel like out of all the foundations ive tried this has blended into my skin color the best." in 1 review
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boots had a previous foundation that came in a jar. It was light and fluffy and airy. It went on smooth and felt like I was not wearing any foundation at all. They stopped making it. I switched to this and one other of their foundations, illuminating kind. They fall short of the jar one as that was the one for me. It was messy and didn't blend too well. It was too dry going on and too greasy at the end of the day. I've used foundations that I liked less than this. But if they bring that jar one back, that's one was really the cat's meow!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the "cool beige" tone. I wanted to try something new, I have always used "Mac waterweight foundation" which is also very good but the coverage is very little. I wanted something with slightly more coverage. This foundation is said to be a light to medium coverage but I think it's a solid medium coverage. It's a thicker consistency but doesn't cake at all and is very buildable without cakes appearance. Over a few days of use, it's drying my skin out!!!! ☹️️☹️️☹️️☹️️ very upset about this
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
I want so badly to like this. After seeing such positive reviews online I picked it up at Target for somewhere around $12 which in my opinion is kind of high for a drugstore style foundation. This is hands down my least favorite foundation of all time. It is very light yet extremely greasy feeling. Each time I apply it I feel like I am just rubbing oil on my face. Coverage is very minimal and I feel like the oil highlights imperfections instead of covering them.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has grown to become one of my favorite foundations. I bought it on a whim and don't regret it. I have extremely dehydrated skin that becomes very oily during the day. While this didn't keep me super matte all day (nothing I have tried does) it stays well on my skin with a primer and at the end of the day my skin is slightly dewy looking. The shade 'wheat' matches my skin perfectly.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Puyallup, WA
I love this foundation, for the most part. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five was because it oxidizes a little after you have had it on but other than that it looks so beautiful on the skin! It's a matte foundation obviously but I'd say it would work for someone that's dry because the formula is really creamy and just glides on. Definitely will keep buying this.
Faiza S.
Faiza S.
I got this foundation on clearance at Target for less than $5, so I had to try it! It was a perfect shade for my skin tone. I like having to pump my foundation so I'm not using more than I need. It evens out my skin without it looking cakey. It feels light on my skin but brightens up my face which is great. It's a great everyday foundation!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Tucson, AZ
Great drugstore foundation. I use this is combination with Lancôme 24 Tient Ultra. When used with a primer it keeps my oily skin nice and Matte. Covers very well. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is it doesn't smell great. I wish they would improve that but for the price you can't be too picky. Great buy!
Leona M.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I just bought this today and absolutely love it. I really like No. 7 packaging and bottles, very high end look. I love how it feels on my skin and that I can apply with my fingers. With the pump it makes it easier to pump a little and go. Will buy again and am going to try the rest of their beauty line.
Tian L.
Tian L.
Great full coverage matte foundation. I pick these up at Target on clearance for about 8 dollars which is pretty inexpensive for a good quality matte foundation. It stays on all day with my greasy skin. Would repurchase, highly recommend. One of the best drugstore foundations on the market.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Salina, KS
One of my drugstore favorites!! I rotate this one between my Clinique and Urban Decay Naked, love the color match to my skin, the packaging is great with the pump that allows you to get every drop!
I put with Clinique Universal Primer and it lasts all day and then some!!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this at?!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Lodi, CA
Has anyone tried this? I have a mix of oily and dry skin and I've been having trouble finding a good foundation
Lynn N.
Lynn N.
Encinitas, CA
Does this foundation dry out your skin?
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, TX
How is this on oily skin? I have a very oily T zone, my foundation seems to break up and slide off my face after a couple of hours, especially if I don't use a setting powder.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the lightest shades? I want to order it online, but the shades are really misleading to me.