BY BOOTS

Mascara That Builds & Lengthens Your Lashes. Build & lengthen lashes. Give eye opening definition. Hypo-allergenic The uniquely shaped flexible brush grips and extends each lash for maximum length and eye-opening definition.  This amazing formula allows you to build and lengthen your lashes for extreme length. . see more...

• I have and usually use this mascara but it has recently s...2 Answers
  • Does this dry out really quickly? 2 Answers
  • I've only used Urban Decay's Big Fatty until recently whe...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It gives great length in two coats. Not clumpy at all. I like using it with the volume one for a really awesome look. " in 3 reviews
Alexis B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! As someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of mascara, this is a great drugstore product. I usually have an issue with racoon eyes but this mascara stays on all day and isn't hard to take off at night. I prefer this product over any Covergirl or Maybelline etc mascaras.
JL H.
Chattanooga
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this! It was only about $7 and for the price, it's great. It provides length, doesn't clump, or flake. I would buy it again!
Becky S.
Of the different Boots mascara I've tried this one is the only one to accurately live up to its name. It promises to lengthen lashes and it did a little. There wasn't any added volume with it or curling but the colour was a deep black and with a few coats my lashes were longer and still defined.
Austyn J.
Recently bought this to try out because it was hypoallergenic. I love this mascara it’s completely buildable it last all day long. I’ll be buying again for sure.
Angela G.
Without a doubt my favorite mascara out there! I love the wand on it. The formula isn't marketed as waterproof, but it doesn't budge or flake EVER on my watery eyes and lasts all day and night. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Love the price, definitely a repurchase!!
Lauren E.
La Verne, CA
This stuff gives your eyelashes decent length, but be wary of using more than one coat. One coat and all is fine. Two or more and it's Clumpsville, USA. It does give you great length - the only downside is that I end up with smudges on my eyeglasses if I put them back on before the mascara dries.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
A really great mascara and one of my favorites. It does its job in lengthening eyelashes in just 1-2 coats without clumping it. If you want drama, this is probably not the mascara to work with, but it does give a nice extension for a decent price.
Zoey L.
I've been using this mascara for a year now, almost every single day. All you need us one swipe of it and BAM your lashes are surprisingly long!
Becca B.
Edwardsville
This mascara will give you extreme length!! I love the formula but gave it 4 stars because I personally didn't care for the wand.
Aracely L.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
I have and usually use this mascara but it has recently started to bother my eyes Does this bother sensitive eyes or am I just "allergic" to it?
Mikal H.
Omaha, NE
I've only used Urban Decay's Big Fatty until recently when I tried a Covergirl mascara that totally bombed on lengthening and thickening my lashes (which lean toward being short and thin). I was looking to buy another bottle of Big Fatty when I noticed Boots No7 Extreme Length. Is it a good mascara? Will it lengthen and thicken my lashes? If so, around how many coats does it usually take? And does the bottle seal well to prevent drying out?
Anne R.
Does this dry out really quickly?