Boots No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, uploaded by Mellissa R.Boots No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, uploaded by Dawn W.
3 colors available

BY BOOTS

Mascara With A Three-In-One Brush That Gives Lashes Definition and; Volume Nourishing vitamins and; proteins Triple effect brush Hypo-allergenic This amazing mascara has a magic wand and unique, conditioning formula. The innovative three-in-one brush gives lashes exceptional definition and volume. The left side of the brush loads lashes for great volume, the right side combs lashes to ensure clump-free, clean definition while the top has been designed to target even hard to reach lashes, giving you three ways to achieve exceptionally defined lashes. see more...

Erinn N.
Erinn N.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a pretty great drugstore brand mascara. I don't use it as a going out mascara. It works great for running errands or light work day coverage. I have long lashes to begin with...
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
This is a product I use everyday. I love this mascara. It works so good. It is part of my make up collection that I can not do without. It makes my lashes look beautiful.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Sauk City, WI
I purchased this to be part of my new backup makeup to keep at my office. This is a lovely mascara from No7. I like that does provide definition and add volume to my lashes, with very little fallout or clumping. The 2 sided brush is handy for applying product and getting every lash covered. I will be adding this to my at home collection too!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It not only lengthens my linger eyelashes but it makes them look thicker. It is great for contact lense wearers!
Senia J.
Senia J.
Chino
Review for: Black
Love this product and brand. So easy to use and such great color. Can't go wrong with this brand
Julie B.
Julie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Brown
This is the only mascara I use! I have issues with other mascaras blocking NY tear ducts but this mascara never causes a problem. doesn't,t run but comes off easy
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I love this mascara. I use it everyday and it is very easy to remove. It creates length and not much volume which is exactly what I look for in mascaras
Spencer C.
Spencer C.
Camden Wyoming, DE
Very good mascara no complaints it makes lashes look longer and more definied with no clumps
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
What a great mascara. I have short lashes, so this mascara is exactly what I'm looking for!
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Normally I only buy waterproof mascara but my local Target didn't carry No7's waterproof mascara and I wanted to try a product that was hypo-allergenic, so I decided to give it a shot... I am so glad that I did! It is the perfect mascara (so far). I haven't been using it for a very long time but it has exceeded any expectations. First off, my eyes water a lot but even though this isn't waterproof--it has not run a single time; while still cleaning off easily. It has easy clump-free application and the overall look is lovely. (also I am pretty sure my lashes have gotten darker and healtheir after the use of this product).
johannah S.
johannah S.
What's anyone thoughts on this?