Boots No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, uploaded by Bethany M.Boots No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, uploaded by Dawn W.Boots No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, uploaded by Mellissa R.

BY BOOTS

Mascara With A Three-In-One Brush That Gives Lashes Definition and; Volume Nourishing vitamins and; proteins Triple effect brush Hypo-allergenic This amazing mascara has a magic wand and unique, conditioning formula. The innovative three-in-one brush gives lashes exceptional definition and volume. The left side of the brush loads lashes for great volume, the right side combs lashes to ensure clump-free, clean definition while the top has been designed to target even hard to reach lashes, giving you three ways to achieve exceptionally defined lashes. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kathy H.
Sauk City, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this to be part of my new backup makeup to keep at my office. This is a lovely mascara from No7. I like that does provide definition and add volume to my lashes, with very little fallout or clumping. The 2 sided brush is handy for applying product and getting every lash covered. I will be adding this to my at home collection too!
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It not only lengthens my linger eyelashes but it makes them look thicker. It is great for contact lense wearers!
Senia J.
Chino
Review for: Black
Love this product and brand. So easy to use and such great color. Can't go wrong with this brand
Jennifer C.
Providence, RI
I got a trial size of this mascara with my regular purchase of day cream. I actually really like it. A good solid mascara. Not a "wow" product, but good for every day use.
Catherine N.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara, most mascaras make my lashes look really thin and meh but this makes them look really full and nice!
Haylee W.
Normally I only buy waterproof mascara but my local Target didn't carry No7's waterproof mascara and I wanted to try a product that was hypo-allergenic, so I decided to give it a shot... I am so glad that I did! It is the perfect mascara (so far). I haven't been using it for a very long time but it has exceeded any expectations. First off, my eyes water a lot but even though this isn't waterproof--it has not run a single time; while still cleaning off easily. It has easy clump-free application and the overall look is lovely. (also I am pretty sure my lashes have gotten darker and healtheir after the use of this product).
Jessie B.
Harrison, NJ
Hands down my favorite
Mascara! I've gone through countless tubes, it gives the perfect amount of volume and length while also holding my curl!
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I actually really enjoyed this mascara. The price is reasonable and it works great. The wand is a bit hard to get used to. But all in all its great.
Julie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Brown
This is the only mascara I use! I have issues with other mascaras blocking NY tear ducts but this mascara never causes a problem. doesn't,t run but comes off easy
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
This has to be the best mascara I have ever used! Makes my lashes long and think Without clumping or making them heavy, no flake off either!! This will probably be the only mascara I buy for a very long time
johannah S.
What's anyone thoughts on this?