BY BOOTS

Gentle Care for Beautiful, Supple Skin Easily Absorbed Fragrance Free This lightweight moisturizer delivers instant, long lasting hydration and boots your skins energy supply so skin glows with health. Contains Glycerin and Mineral oil to moisturize the skin. Leaves your skin feeling comfortable and prepped for foundation. Everyday Day Lotion, Normal / Dry see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion is great! I have dry skin and I love it for when my skin isn't super duper dry" in 7 reviews
charmaine c.
Yorba Linda, CA
Amazing moisturizer! I was experiencing some really
dry patches to my face before this moisturizer. I
think the cream I was using at the time was
too harsh and didn't have enough moisture...but
after I switched to Boots, My face was back to its normal
condition! I used to work for them and I recommended this lotion
to everyone who had normal/dry skin that needed moisture
but nothing too heavy.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
No7 Products are amazing I purchase from Target and they're very affordable. I have the Everyday Day Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin. I use mostly in the colder months because my skin is a bit Dry but it makes my skin feel and look good.I'm not too shiny or ashy. Love It!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I received a sample of this at my local Sephora. This lotion is perfect for women with dry, blotchy skin. I have oily/acne prone skin, so this lotion actually broke my chin out. Its very hydrating, and a very good every day lotion, just not for me. I'm giving it 4 stars because I know if I didn't have oily skin, I would have bought the full size product of this. The scent is pleasant, and you just can't go wrong with boots.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this for my extra dry skin! It feels so amazing after washing my face, when I put it on before I go to bed, I wake up with such soft cheeks. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin, it definitely met my expectations. The quality is great for the price.
Sarah T.
I love Boots lotion for sensitive skin. It is great to use daily, especially in the winter when the skin gets particularly dryer with the cooler weather. I use this after using the Boots facial wash and toner. Great products!
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
I started using this back when I was on swim team in high school. It was the only moisturizer that would keep my face from drying out and wouldn't make me break out. My only complaint is that it did make my face look a little too shiny. In Colorado's dry climate, I would definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Hatboro, PA
This lotion by boots has a really nice, lightweight feel. I use it after washing my face twice per day. It does not clog pores or leave skin dry or greasy. I would really recommend this product. It is a must have
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Good lotion for everyday use. I have normal/dry skin which this lotion is meant for. However, it made me a little bit more oily than I would like, so I did not repurchase. Might work for you if you have really dry skin.
Rose S.
Waco, TX
Boots No7 Everyday Day Lotion.Love this product,i can put my makeup over it.And doesn't make my face feel heavy. My face feels so smooth..
This lotion makes my skin feel nice and soft. Great product for a great price! Used to buy Clinique, now I get boots instead!