BY BOOTS

Moisturizer with a Hint of Color. All skin types. Long lasting hydration. Environmental protection. Hypo-allergenic A sheer light-diffusing moisturizer with a hint of color to even out skin tone.  Perfect for all skin types. 1-866-75-BOOTS. . see more...

• I wanting to lighten up the amount of foundation on my face for t...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. It gives my skin long lasting hydration and a healthy glow. It's very light and sheer, which is exactly what I like especially on those days where I just don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I like that it's a tinted moisturizer with SPF so I am confident when I'm out in the sun. No7 is the first tinted moisturizer that I tried and immediately fell in love with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Great tinted moisturizer. The local Walgreens recently started carrying the NO7 line. It is higher priced than some others but worth the price and can be caught on sale frequently. The packaging instantly draws you to the product. It works great. One of my favorite tinted moisturizers.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Not my favorite tinted moisturizer, but a great one nonetheless! Provides a sheer coverage, SPF protection, and boosts my skins radiance quite nicely. So happy I came across this and took a chance on it! Very suitable for light makeup days.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally grabbed this at target the other day. I don't usually wear a tinted moisturizer but for the price, I decided to try it. I thought the color blended in well with my skin and I liked the consistency. I will say that I did feel like it made my skin a bit oily /shiny . Not sure if I'd recommend it or buy it again.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using this very long but I already love it. It provides only sheer to light coverage but it does a great job of evening out my skin tone. My makeup goes on great on top of this and it has a very natural finish. I love it for summer because it provides sun protection as well.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer Dr. G's BB cream over Boot's NO7, but before finding that product, I swore by this one. It's a sheer coverage formula that helps boost skin to appear flawless. It has a minimalistic packaging, but overall a good product for the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boots #7 Tinted Moisturizer is just what I was looking for. It provides a nice even coverage without the caked on look of foundation. I would recommend Boots # 7 Tinted Moisturizer to anyone who wants a radiant and even complexion.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to!! I use this as a foundation and primer. It is fantastic. It goes on silly smooth and doesn't leave my face feeling oily but still gives a good tint of color. I will continue to use this and would highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this it's lightweight blends great not thick on my skin i use it more like foundation and then use powder it's not great coverage like foundation tho. The color is great for my skin color
Kristle L.
Kristle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying out this product now and I'm enjoying it. I really like the packaging and it's nicely presented to consumers. Very good value and has a lightweight formulation.
Poppy M.
Poppy M.
Boots No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturiser is this a good tinted moisturiser and if so how much coverage does it have x
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Orange, TX
I wanting to lighten up the amount of foundation on my face for the summer and have heard some great things about boots. I've been wanting to try it, but wanted to get some more opinions on it, so what do you guys think?