BY BOOTS

Moisturizer with a Hint of Color. All skin types. Long lasting hydration. Environmental protection. Hypo-allergenic A sheer light-diffusing moisturizer with a hint of color to even out skin tone.  Perfect for all skin types. 1-866-75-BOOTS. . see more...

• I wanting to lighten up the amount of foundation on my face for t...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Summer G.
Review for: Fair
I wanted to love this product. I wanted a tinted moisturizer
with SPF just to even out my skin tone so I can skip the foundation every day.
The coverage this tinted moisturizer provides is pretty good--for the first
five minutes. Every time I give it another chance, without fail by lunchtime my
face is streaky and the moisturizer is flaking off or pilling on my skin (Very
similar to the way a sweater pills... I've never had a product do this before
and it's weird.). I layer my skincare products--I use a cleansing water, toner,
serum, hydro-boosting moisturizer without SPF, eye cream, then this and set
with a rosewater spray... and thought maybe the double moisturizer was the
culprit, but even when I skip the first layer, this product ends up looking
streaky and flaking off. I've skipped the rosewater set, thinking maybe that's
the issue and again, I end up peeling by lunchtime. 1/10. Would not recommend.
I'm back on the prowl for a good tinted moisturizer.

Savanna E.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite tinted moisturizer. My go to when I don’t feel like wearing a full face of makeup. It gives just enough coverage to make me feel good but is sheer enough to wear to the beach. It looks like you’re not wearing any foundation at all which I love, but also covers any redness or discoloration at the same time.
Jennifer B.
Cardiff, CA
If I had to go down to only one beauty product, this would be it. It's perfect for an au naturel look or as a base for foundation. I'm very fair and the sheer color (Fair) is perfect! No perfumes, no orange. I tried this after getting sick of paying so much money for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, and I'm never going back!
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally grabbed this at target the other day. I don't usually wear a tinted moisturizer but for the price, I decided to try it. I thought the color blended in well with my skin and I liked the consistency. I will say that I did feel like it made my skin a bit oily /shiny . Not sure if I'd recommend it or buy it again.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using this very long but I already love it. It provides only sheer to light coverage but it does a great job of evening out my skin tone. My makeup goes on great on top of this and it has a very natural finish. I love it for summer because it provides sun protection as well.
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer Dr. G's BB cream over Boot's NO7, but before finding that product, I swore by this one. It's a sheer coverage formula that helps boost skin to appear flawless. It has a minimalistic packaging, but overall a good product for the price.
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boots #7 Tinted Moisturizer is just what I was looking for. It provides a nice even coverage without the caked on look of foundation. I would recommend Boots # 7 Tinted Moisturizer to anyone who wants a radiant and even complexion.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to!! I use this as a foundation and primer. It is fantastic. It goes on silly smooth and doesn't leave my face feeling oily but still gives a good tint of color. I will continue to use this and would highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this it's lightweight blends great not thick on my skin i use it more like foundation and then use powder it's not great coverage like foundation tho. The color is great for my skin color
Kristle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying out this product now and I'm enjoying it. I really like the packaging and it's nicely presented to consumers. Very good value and has a lightweight formulation.
Kristen S.
Orange, TX
I wanting to lighten up the amount of foundation on my face for the summer and have heard some great things about boots. I've been wanting to try it, but wanted to get some more opinions on it, so what do you guys think?
Poppy M.
Boots No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturiser is this a good tinted moisturiser and if so how much coverage does it have x