Boots  No7 Colour Calming Primer - Lavender

Boots No7 Colour Calming Primer - Lavender

BY BOOTS

If your skin has a reddish tint, then this is the primer for you. This hypo-allergenic formula calms, neutralizes and conceals your completion's red color before you apply your makeup. It even covers up blemishes and uneven skin. This primer lets your even skin tone shine through. see more...

• I wanna know if that product could helo to prevent red spot on my f...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually get the oil off of your face? I've used ...1 Answers
  • How does it work on combination/oily skin?2 Answers
Boots  No7 Colour Calming Primer - Lavender
Boots No7 Colour Calming Primer - Lavender
  • "For its size, it's very affordable and good for sensitive skin for people like myself However, i do prefer my too faced primer!" in 3 reviews
  • "And I personally liked the way it worked on my combination skin and held my makeup on like many other primers. " in 1 review
  • "Its very good i must admit." in 1 review
  • "Using a tinted moisturizer or bb cream was more successful for me." in 1 review
maria m.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
the green primer does work well with my redness since my redness isn't so severe. it helps keep the skin looking good but needs to be blended into the skin careful or you'll have green streaks across your face. It's a decent primer but not the best for oily skin.
Coni F.
Coni F.
Lathrop, CA
Didn't really help my redness and didn't feel like the primers that I'm used to. It didn't smooth out my skin and just didn't do much of anything. It was basically green lotion
Tona C.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I love this. It acts like a primer/base and takes out my redness. I love the smell and the feel. I still use mine year round.
Michele P.
It works very well.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
This line of products is amazing and not too expensive
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Waller, TX
Nothing I have tried so far from Boots No7 has been disappointing. This company rocks at making well working affordable products. I have very pale sensitive skin and my cheeks get red and this primer really helps even out my color. I was using Smashbox's primer in Light and I think Boots primer is just as good and less expensive and gets rid of my redness!
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
This primer gives a slight green tint to cancel out redness on the skin. It does come out very green but it really sheers out and I don't think it cancelled out my redness a lot. I wasn't fond of the scent either. Smelled very medicinal. I will not be repurchasing this because I don't think the product made a big difference in canceling out the redness on my cheeks and I didn't like the smell.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
E Providence, RI
I've been using many No7 products lately, but this is the only one I was disappointed in. Perhaps my redness was too much, but it didn't cover it at all. Using a tinted moisturizer or bb cream was more successful for me. The product itself felt nice going on, not too heavy, but I just didn't see a noticeable difference.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I enjoy using this primer in the morning because it keeps my sensitive skin under control. Redness isn't a problem, but sometimes by the end of the day shininess is. For trying out this product for the first time I like it. The price is decent too.
Marci A.
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI
How does it work on combination/oily skin?
Zinnia I.
Zinnia I.
Ashtabula, OH
I wanna know if that product could helo to prevent red spot on my face causing by the sun??
Margo W.
Margo W.
Does this product actually get the oil off of your face? I've used their facial cleanser and loved how gentle it was, but I find that primers are sometimes hyped up for little balancing result.