BY BOOTS

Softer, Smoother, Moisturized Skin. Proven to Moisturize Your Skin for 24 Hours An intensely moisturizing complex of nourishing Shea, Cocoa Butter and Omega 6 and Grapeseed oil help to protect the skin s barrier, while boosting the skin s moisture levels.  Say goodbye to dull, dry skin with this thick and creamy body balm.  Intensely hydrating , the rich comforting formula sinks in quickly to leave even parched knees and elbows feeling soft.  Because moisturized skin reflects light more evenly, your skin will instantly appear more radiant and youthful.  An intensely moisturizing complex of nourishing Shea, Cocoa Butter and Omega 6 and Grapeseed oil help to protect the skin s barrier, while boosting the skin s moisture levels. see more...

Angie M.
Monroeville , PA
This has given me the best hydration on the parts of my skin that are extremely dry. My arms had small bumps on them and after using this they are almost gone not sure why. This smells so good also so clean
Jasmine F.
Verona, NY
I'm in love with the scent of this product, it just smells clean and not too overpowering. A little bit of this goes a long way and after using it, my skin actually feels hydrated which I usually have a problem with.
Kimberly V.
Well everythink is diferen and avwry skin as well and main works so cool whit this product i lovetit !!!!
Jess R.
Peyton, CO
Makes my skin so soft, I love the smell of this. The only thing I don't like, is the subtle greasy feel
Nadia D.
Burton on Trent
Loved the coconut smell of this product! It is really well priced for the amount you get. Loved the consistency, doesn't leave the skin greasy. Do not mak my skin itch like other products. Would recommend it.
Hannah D.
I always think that Boots own products are seriously overlooked which is such a shame because they really are good quality products! This was quickly absorbed into the skin, felt and smelt great, and moisturised my skin without leaving a film or any feeling of grease.
Esther I.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great. I just started using this product and it is so long lasting. A little goes a long way. It is very creamy and penetrates into the skin leaving it silly soft.
Chloe D.
Have you ever wanted to feel what heaven was like? Well, let me tell you! This product is a little pot of heaven. Smells divine anf leaves my skin silly smooth!
jenifer v.
Well I used the body cream is very good for the hidrationta that it gives to my skin And it leaves me super hydrated I love it
Abbie P.
I just live this product I recommend it and it's worth the money as well and makes your body smooth
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Does this leave you feeling greasy after?
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a light weight balm