Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "this is good for using on my t zone. it keeps my makeup in place and keeps the area from getting oil. it doesn't really make it go on smoothly but it does make it stay way better. it's also very affordable." in 28 reviews
- "great primer! lasts all day and keeps your makeup from looking cakey. perfect to use if you have oily or acne-prone skin. be sure not to apply too much, as it will cause white clumps of primer to form on your face and won't blend into your skin well. " in 5 reviews
- "This will only suit very oily complexions." in 1 review
- "It is very shiny and it doesnt blend well with every skin type." in 1 review
- "The only problem I have is I get a white cast on my face after the primer is applied and starts to set " in 1 review
Well they sure fooled me! I've been using this primer for over a year--it is my Holy Grail primer! It is perfect for oily acne prone skin type which I suffer from tremendously. Some may hate the ashy white cast it gives after you apply it but I happen to like it because once you apply your makeup it goes away and gets covered anyway. I like that it has acne fighting ingredients in it as well, it really does help dry up my pimples but not to where it shows patchy thru my makeup!
I recommend 100%!!!!! BUY IT!
I always go back to this primer, it keeps me matte all day and it kinds blurs my pores, highly recommended #contest
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos