BY BOOTS

A Treatment Primer. Stops shine. Matte finish. Improves blemishes. Hypo-allergenic This treatment primer helps minimize blemishes and blot away shine without blocking pores. . see more...

• How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte finish, ...1 Answers
  • Im not familliar with make up base.I dont usually use any base wh...1 Answers
  • Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone know an...1 Answers
  • "It is a great primer but not great if you have dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It is very shiny and it doesnt blend well with every skin type." in 1 review
  • "This will only suit very oily complexions." in 1 review
  • "It is not too good for me because I do not have a lot of excess oil on my face so I have to use just a small amount so it does not over dry my skin." in 1 review
  • "The only problem I have is I get a white cast on my face after the primer is applied and starts to set " in 1 review
Paige P.
This matte primer is ok. I just don't like how it applies you have to pat it in or else it will leave little white spots all over your face. I prefer a silicone based primer, this is not my favorite.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
This is a must have product for me. I bought it based on my Sisters recommendation and have never regretted doing so. I have super oily skin and no matter what makeup I was wearing it never lasted all day. Then I started applying this before foundation and now never have my oily skin cause my makeup to get nasty. I love this stuff!!!
Derricka M.
This product for my skin tone though matte was crazy dry. I only used a small amount, and made sure I had down a moisture base. It does minimizes pores as described. However, it flaked and showed up white on some areas throughout the day. Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I've been using this product since 2014. It's been my go to in expensive primer since then. It keeps your face matte all day long. It's long lasting and doesnt turn your skin white when you apply it. You can instantly feel it turn Matte when you apply it.
Mia L.
This is my favorite matte makeup primer! It keeps my (normally extremely oily) face to a minimum. I only wish that it wasn't white and that it felt a little nice on my skin. But, it does its job and that's all that matters. Especially during summer!
Kellymah W.
Philadelphia , PA
Are they sure this isn't a high end product??

Well they sure fooled me! I've been using this primer for over a year--it is my Holy Grail primer! It is perfect for oily acne prone skin type which I suffer from tremendously. Some may hate the ashy white cast it gives after you apply it but I happen to like it because once you apply your makeup it goes away and gets covered anyway. I like that it has acne fighting ingredients in it as well, it really does help dry up my pimples but not to where it shows patchy thru my makeup!

I recommend 100%!!!!! BUY IT!
Dalila G.
If you have extremely oily skin this primer is so awesome!
I always go back to this primer, it keeps me matte all day and it kinds blurs my pores, highly recommended #contest
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is good for using on my t zone. It keeps my makeup in place and keeps the area from getting oil. It doesn't really make it go on smoothly but it does make it stay way better. It's also very affordable.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
This is the first primer I have ever purchased. I was hopeful that it would help keep my oily skin from breaking down the makeup I wear and keep me from having to re-apply make up throughout the day. I am fair skinned and have found that there is a trick to applying this primer and how gentle you have to be to apply it. If I rub it too hard into my skin, it flakes off right away and leave my skin looking bumpy and gross. While I like this primer and will use it until I run out, the hunt is still on for a primer that will help my make up last all day. This one only helps my make up last about 6 hours before I have to re-apply.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
Kept my makeup on all day long, but the consistency of the product really bugged me. It worked really well with my Wet n Wild foundation. However, it was very sticky and took a lot of product to prime my whole face. I have seen similar results with primers that have better textures.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've heard of the No7 products but I've never try before only because I've heard there expensive pricey but I'm willing to try .does anyone know if it really works on oily skin?I have a big problem with oily skin.
Lacy S.
Stephenville, TX
How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte finish, especially because my No7 foundation tends to give me a dewy finish, even after setting wig powder.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone know another primer that compares to this one??
Pilar E.
Im not familliar with make up base.I dont usually use any base when I put make up.I have a fair skin tone and dry skin.I would like to know if this is a good choice for the type of skin I have as it is matte type of base.Does it also live my face flawless? What is the best product to put after using this..
Jasmine B.
Would this primer perform well with a stick concealer?