BY BOOTS

A Treatment Primer. Stops shine. Matte finish. Improves blemishes. Hypo-allergenic This treatment primer helps minimize blemishes and blot away shine without blocking pores. . see more...

• How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte finish, ...1 Answers
  • Im not familliar with make up base.I dont usually use any base wh...1 Answers
  • Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone know an...1 Answers
  • "It is a great primer but not great if you have dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It is very shiny and it doesnt blend well with every skin type." in 1 review
  • "This will only suit very oily complexions." in 1 review
  • "It is not too good for me because I do not have a lot of excess oil on my face so I have to use just a small amount so it does not over dry my skin." in 1 review
  • "The only problem I have is I get a white cast on my face after the primer is applied and starts to set " in 1 review
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
This is the first primer I have ever purchased. I was hopeful that it would help keep my oily skin from breaking down the makeup I wear and keep me from having to re-apply make up throughout the day. I am fair skinned and have found that there is a trick to applying this primer and how gentle you have to be to apply it. If I rub it too hard into my skin, it flakes off right away and leave my skin looking bumpy and gross. While I like this primer and will use it until I run out, the hunt is still on for a primer that will help my make up last all day. This one only helps my make up last about 6 hours before I have to re-apply.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have product for me. I bought it based on my Sisters recommendation and have never regretted doing so. I have super oily skin and no matter what makeup I was wearing it never lasted all day. Then I started applying this before foundation and now never have my oily skin cause my makeup to get nasty. I love this stuff!!!
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for oily skin! As a Texas girl, I know hot, and even being outside on a blazing day can't compete with this primer. Though it is a little difficult to get used to applying, as it will flake if you rub it too much, it stays on and keeps my face matte all day long and in any weather!
Rubby G.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have crazy oily skin and nothing ever seemed to work except Milk of Magnesia until i came across this primer! omg talk about life saver. its very long lasting and i only had to use less than a dime size, it doesn't overly dry my face out and my makeup glides over it very smoothly!
kayla h.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Good but if it is not blended out absolutely semlesly it does leave a white residue and is very thick and goes in my smile lines i want to love it hit you need to be amazing at makeup to get it to work great
Lisa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product to use with liquid foundation and light weight.. I use this during the summer the most and my skin tends to get a little oiler than usual.. Would not recommend on dry skin..
Katie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this primer. It's a little different because it's not silicone, but more of a lotion. It doesn't have much of a scent and it works goodūüĎćūüŹĽ
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best primer and lasts all day. And the ingredients work great with acne prone skin. Makes foundation look more natural all day long.
Jameka H.
Raleigh, Nc
Love this primer it's the only thing that I have found so far that keep my oil slick down. I still get oily but this helps out a lot.
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it's awesome and it's matte I love it. It's great and inexpensive as well
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard of the No7 products but I've never try before only because I've heard there expensive pricey but I'm willing to try .does anyone know if it really works on oily skin?I have a big problem with oily skin.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone know another primer that compares to this one??
Pilar E.
Im not familliar with make up base.I dont usually use any base when I put make up.I have a fair skin tone and dry skin.I would like to know if this is a good choice for the type of skin I have as it is matte type of base.Does it also live my face flawless? What is the best product to put after using this..
Lacy S.
Stephenville, TX
How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte finish, especially because my No7 foundation tends to give me a dewy finish, even after setting wig powder.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this primer perform well with a stick concealer?