BY BOOTS

Helps Balance Oil Production for Shine Free Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright Beautiful Skin 2 Hypo-Allergenic 3 Created to Help Your Oily Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A gentle balancing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, whilst minimizing the appearance of pores. Fragrance free, non drying and Ph balanced. It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned and supple. Enriched with No7 s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energize skin plus zinc to help regulate oil production. see more...

• I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringen...1 Answers
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I bought this on a whim during a sale at Walgreens. It claims to reduce blemishes and stop oily skin. It does everything it claims. I have never once used a face product in my LIFE, that has given me the kind of results this has. If I use it consistently, twice a day (in the morning and night,) my breakouts COMPLETELY CEASE. ( Even the ones caused by my period.) All the nasty looking pores that build up and cause little bumps are completely gone, and stay gone. My pore size has reduced significantly. I use it before I apply makeup in the morning, and my makeup lasts longer due to less oil production. It even applies better! I like to a big concealer brush to put it on! I douse it in the bottle and paint my face with it. I end up using less product since there is nothing to absorb it up, and then I just let it sit until it dries. If I'm having a breakout, I put an extra amount on that area and it is gone by the morning. Truly, I have never been more impressed by a product. I rave about it to everyone! Plus, I've never had it dry my face out from excessive use. It's amazing. It is now my holy grail. I bought it two months ago and I'm not even halfway through the bottle. I've already saved money on concealer! 100 out of 10.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
I needed a better toner which was also affordable, so I found this at my local target at a great 8 dollar price, which fit in with my budget perfectly. I have oily skin that gets a bit shiny throughout the day even with makeup, so I apply this a bit generously, and as it dries down and my skin absorbs it, it is left matte as promised, not too dry and tight as some toners do. It claims to minimize my pores, which it does right after but they expand back to normal, which I can't control.  I love how this manages to prevent my face from looking like a greaseball all day..and even then I dont need to blot as often. Great value for a great product
ashlee w.
Let me start off this review by saying I LOVE No 7's products and most lines have at least one dud in them. This was a major dud for me! After cleansing my face I went to put this on, but immediately had to rewash my face. Why? Because it burned my skin, causing it to flare up and turn beet red. I'm sensitive, but not incredibly so.. but No 7 usually has on all their products "suitable for sensitive skin". If you fall under that category I would definitely pass on this product because it irritates my skin so bad.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the best toners I've ever used especially for my very sensitive skin because my skin is sensitive, but it also is combination of dry spots and oily zones. It doesn't burn or make my skin dry out.
Molly L.
United States
I use this toner at night and it helps get any excess makeup off my face and it balances my skin. It helps to even my skin tone and it is a part of my daily skincare regimen.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I'm really sad about this toner. I really liked the way it made my skin feel and look. BUT it made me break out like crazy. I thought, no way, I'm just getting used to it and its going to clear in a few weeks. No, honestly my skin looked worse than it did before and within a few days of stopping its use my skin cleared back up. Good toner if you don't react the way I did!
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
Loving this toner! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and gorgeous! I use the Boots moisturizer after this and my skin feels radiant and soft. Definitely recommend picking this up and will likely buy it again!
Brandy D.
In love with this ph balancing toner! Seriously it's PH BALANCING! What more is there to say other than you can get it at Target for around $10! It's really nice as you can see my bottle is almost empty! Go get some for yourself. I adore the Boots no7 brand. They have some bomb skincare.
Jennifer I.
Irving, TX
I definitely recommend this product to anyone that struggles with oily, acne-prone, and/or sensitive skin. I'm always weary to try new facial products because there's a 99% chance it will actually make my skin flare up and revolt. I've been using this toner for a year now and can say it does a great job removing leftover makeup that my facial wipes and cleanser have left behind. It has also helped clear up my skin! You can find it at your local Target.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is awesome! My skin is somewhere between normal and oily, in the warmer months of the year and this toner brings me to a perfect balance. I don't use it everyday but when I do it's usually at the end of a day. I recommend this to everybody
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for their face? Does it work well with sensitive skin?
Jamie Rose S.
I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care routine because I'm starting to feel my age and another birthday is just around the corner. Would this be a good choice for someone whose never used toner before?