BY BOOTS

Helps Balance Oil Production for Shine Free Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright Beautiful Skin 2 Hypo-Allergenic 3 Created to Help Your Oily Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A gentle balancing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, whilst minimizing the appearance of pores. Fragrance free, non drying and Ph balanced. It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned and supple. Enriched with No7 s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energize skin plus zinc to help regulate oil production. see more...

• I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for t...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I bought this on a whim during a sale at Walgreens. It claims to reduce blemishes and stop oily skin. It does everything it claims. I have never once used a face product in my LIFE, that has given me the kind of results this has. If I use it consistently, twice a day (in the morning and night,) my breakouts COMPLETELY CEASE. ( Even the ones caused by my period.) All the nasty looking pores that build up and cause little bumps are completely gone, and stay gone. My pore size has reduced significantly. I use it before I apply makeup in the morning, and my makeup lasts longer due to less oil production. It even applies better! I like to a big concealer brush to put it on! I douse it in the bottle and paint my face with it. I end up using less product since there is nothing to absorb it up, and then I just let it sit until it dries. If I'm having a breakout, I put an extra amount on that area and it is gone by the morning. Truly, I have never been more impressed by a product. I rave about it to everyone! Plus, I've never had it dry my face out from excessive use. It's amazing. It is now my holy grail. I bought it two months ago and I'm not even halfway through the bottle. I've already saved money on concealer! 100 out of 10.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I'm really sad about this toner. I really liked the way it made my skin feel and look. BUT it made me break out like crazy. I thought, no way, I'm just getting used to it and its going to clear in a few weeks. No, honestly my skin looked worse than it did before and within a few days of stopping its use my skin cleared back up. Good toner if you don't react the way I did!
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , NV
Loving this toner! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and gorgeous! I use the Boots moisturizer after this and my skin feels radiant and soft. Definitely recommend picking this up and will likely buy it again!
Brandy D.
In love with this ph balancing toner! Seriously it's PH BALANCING! What more is there to say other than you can get it at Target for around $10! It's really nice as you can see my bottle is almost empty! Go get some for yourself. I adore the Boots no7 brand. They have some bomb skincare.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
I definitely recommend this product to anyone that struggles with oily, acne-prone, and/or sensitive skin. I'm always weary to try new facial products because there's a 99% chance it will actually make my skin flare up and revolt. I've been using this toner for a year now and can say it does a great job removing leftover makeup that my facial wipes and cleanser have left behind. It has also helped clear up my skin! You can find it at your local Target.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
So I just recently started using this toner and I already see a difference in my skin. It truly balances out my combination oily skin to feel more normal. After application my skin feels amazing. With other toners my skin would be soooo dry. Also other toners usually smell like alcohol and this one doesn't.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is awesome! My skin is somewhere between normal and oily, in the warmer months of the year and this toner brings me to a perfect balance. I don't use it everyday but when I do it's usually at the end of a day. I recommend this to everybody
Alisha W.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is amazing! I noticed a huge difference in redness when I use it daily and its very gentle on the skin. The packaging is nice and easy to travel with. This product definitely exceeds my expectations by far and keeps my skin shine free.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
I like this product but sometimes I feel like it leaves my skin feeling oily and unbalanced instead of clean and comfortable. Especially after using before I got to bed. I wake up with more oily skin and some breakouts, but that only seems to be around that time of the month so that could be due to my body and not the product.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
I added this gem to my skincare routine and I'm so glad I did. I use after I cleanse my face to help pull out further impurities and to pH Balance my skin. It doesn't have any fragrance and it's hypoallergenic similar to Simple or Clinique. I use cotton rounds to apply and use till no dirt is pulled off on my cotton rounds.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for their face? Does it work well with sensitive skin?
Jamie Rose S.
I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care routine because I'm starting to feel my age and another birthday is just around the corner. Would this be a good choice for someone whose never used toner before?