BY BOOTS

Helps Balance Oil Production for Shine Free Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright Beautiful Skin 2 Hypo-Allergenic 3 Created to Help Your Oily Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A gentle balancing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, whilst minimizing the appearance of pores. Fragrance free, non drying and Ph balanced. It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned and supple. Enriched with No7 s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energize skin plus zinc to help regulate oil production. see more...

• I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care r...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for the...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this No7 toner for about a week now and I love it. I seen some good reviews from Target and decided to give it a try. This toner has helped minimize my pores. It does not burn when you apply, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It has also helped with my breakouts! I use the toner after I shower to keep my face moisturized. I do recommend for others to try out and I'm diffinitly going to purchase another when I run out. No7 toner retails at $8.99 a Target.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I've been using this toner for a while now and I must say its a very good effective product. It has nice packaging. It's a very gentle toner if you have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Jannely s.
Jannely s.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product is very good! I purchased it in walgreens and its first time using it. Its retail price is $9.99 which is not expensive and is very nice packaged. It helps your skin feel so fresh and has kept my skin feeling clean.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this stuff! I have oily skin and it evens it out so well!
Camille B.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I bought this on a whim during a sale at Walgreens. It claims to reduce blemishes and stop oily skin. It does everything it claims. I have never once used a face product in my LIFE, that has given me the kind of results this has. If I use it consistently, twice a day (in the morning and night,) my breakouts COMPLETELY CEASE. ( Even the ones caused by my period.) All the nasty looking pores that build up and cause little bumps are completely gone, and stay gone. My pore size has reduced significantly. I use it before I apply makeup in the morning, and my makeup lasts longer due to less oil production. It even applies better! I like to a big concealer brush to put it on! I douse it in the bottle and paint my face with it. I end up using less product since there is nothing to absorb it up, and then I just let it sit until it dries. If I'm having a breakout, I put an extra amount on that area and it is gone by the morning. Truly, I have never been more impressed by a product. I rave about it to everyone! Plus, I've never had it dry my face out from excessive use. It's amazing. It is now my holy grail. I bought it two months ago and I'm not even halfway through the bottle. I've already saved money on concealer! 100 out of 10.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
I definitely recommend this product to anyone that struggles with oily, acne-prone, and/or sensitive skin. I'm always weary to try new facial products because there's a 99% chance it will actually make my skin flare up and revolt. I've been using this toner for a year now and can say it does a great job removing leftover makeup that my facial wipes and cleanser have left behind. It has also helped clear up my skin! You can find it at your local Target.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
In love with this ph balancing toner! Seriously it's PH BALANCING! What more is there to say other than you can get it at Target for around $10! It's really nice as you can see my bottle is almost empty! Go get some for yourself. I adore the Boots no7 brand. They have some bomb skincare.
Mikala K.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
I like this product but sometimes I feel like it leaves my skin feeling oily and unbalanced instead of clean and comfortable. Especially after using before I got to bed. I wake up with more oily skin and some breakouts, but that only seems to be around that time of the month so that could be due to my body and not the product.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
I added this gem to my skincare routine and I'm so glad I did. I use after I cleanse my face to help pull out further impurities and to pH Balance my skin. It doesn't have any fragrance and it's hypoallergenic similar to Simple or Clinique. I use cotton rounds to apply and use till no dirt is pulled off on my cotton rounds.
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
The Colony, TX
This toner feels really refreshing on my skin! It is very effective with minimizing my pores and reducing the oiliness in my skin, especially since I'm starting to sweat more. It is gentle to the skin, but at the same time very effective! And it's only $9 at your nearest target or supermarket/ drugstore!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care routine because I'm starting to feel my age and another birthday is just around the corner. Would this be a good choice for someone whose never used toner before?
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for their face? Does it work well with sensitive skin?