BY BOOTS

Control Shine All Day Long Hypo-allergenic The oil-free gel instantly mattifies, minimizes the appearance of pores and regulates oil production.  Banish excess shine and oiliness with this fabulous new balm.  Zinc and Witch Hazel act together to help control oil production and calm any redness in the skin.  Shiny skin will be a thing of the past! see more...

• Did you get results with this?3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin and acne in my chin area. Does anyone know ...2 Answers
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Boots products and this moisturizer is one of my favorites! I have combination skin - dry patches on my cheeks and chin and oily t-zone d o it is difficult to find a product that works for eveything. I found this moisturizes my cheeks enough last all day but does not cause excess oil on my forehead and nose. It absorbs fast so it is easy to apply makeup directly after. I would highly recommend this.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Whatever the season, my T-zone is oily at all times, even when I not stressed out. I bought this at a local drugstore at a discounted price during a beauty event. The scent is not over powering but just very subtle. Would definitely purchase again to curb my oily T-zone which is so bothersome & embarrasing at times, especially when you work on people's teeth!
Esther P.
Austin, TX
I use this anytime i see the slightest of breakouts in my t-zone area, and it significantly reduces acne/oiliness. One thing to note though: it does have a tendency to dry out your skin but if you use a good moisturizer after you apply the t-zone rescue, alls good!
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
I like this because it makes my skin feel soft as a baby's bottom and the only thing I do t like is that there is very little product.
Niczaid G.
Este producto es magnifico, me gusta muchisimo, es ecnomico y muy facil de usar, ahorita no tengo uno pero solia usarlo
Bailey S.
Bay City
Such a cool concept of a product. Does help with smoothing out the skin in the t zone area. Would recommend
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
It's OK to mix my tea zoneWilly Nice and good I use it 4 timesaver week I totally recommend it
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
This product has no scent so It's perfect for sensible skin ; I like to use it like a primer , If you don't have acne problems or a lot of marks to cover it help to improve the small redness of your skin!
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't see dramatic immediate results with this product, but I'm seeing an improvement in redness and bumps with continued use. Has no scent and goes on almost like a primer. I wish there was a bit more product in the packaging.
Genie L.
I remember one of my family members jawing this and it turned their skin upside down. Not in a bad way but good. It has such a good ton and glow also helps with dry skin and soften it to make it nice a smoooth
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Did you get results with this?
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I have very oily skin and acne in my chin area. Does anyone know if this can help my makeup not to breakdown from oil?