BY BOOTS

Control Shine All Day Long Hypo-allergenic The oil-free gel instantly mattifies, minimizes the appearance of pores and regulates oil production.  Banish excess shine and oiliness with this fabulous new balm.  Zinc and Witch Hazel act together to help control oil production and calm any redness in the skin.  Shiny skin will be a thing of the past! see more...

• Did you get results with this?3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin and acne in my chin area. Does anyone know if...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Lorna J.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Whatever the season, my T-zone is oily at all times, even when I not stressed out. I bought this at a local drugstore at a discounted price during a beauty event. The scent is not over powering but just very subtle. Would definitely purchase again to curb my oily T-zone which is so bothersome & embarrasing at times, especially when you work on people's teeth!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
I like this because it makes my skin feel soft as a baby's bottom and the only thing I do t like is that there is very little product.
Esther P.
Esther P.
Austin, TX
I use this anytime i see the slightest of breakouts in my t-zone area, and it significantly reduces acne/oiliness. One thing to note though: it does have a tendency to dry out your skin but if you use a good moisturizer after you apply the t-zone rescue, alls good!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Bay City
Such a cool concept of a product. Does help with smoothing out the skin in the t zone area. Would recommend
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Azusa , CA
It's OK to mix my tea zoneWilly Nice and good I use it 4 timesaver week I totally recommend it
Niczaid G.
Niczaid G.
Este producto es magnifico, me gusta muchisimo, es ecnomico y muy facil de usar, ahorita no tengo uno pero solia usarlo
Devon L.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Boots products and this moisturizer is one of my favorites! I have combination skin - dry patches on my cheeks and chin and oily t-zone d o it is difficult to find a product that works for eveything. I found this moisturizes my cheeks enough last all day but does not cause excess oil on my forehead and nose. It absorbs fast so it is easy to apply makeup directly after. I would highly recommend this.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Whilst I bought and used this for quite a long time, it isn't one that especially 'wowed ' me hence its three stars. I'm still on the look for a perfect t-zone rescue/primer. Perhaps this is it, I don't know!
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
It is a very nice product and keeps your skin safe and gentle worth trying. 100% recommend
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't see dramatic immediate results with this product, but I'm seeing an improvement in redness and bumps with continued use. Has no scent and goes on almost like a primer. I wish there was a bit more product in the packaging.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Did you get results with this?
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I have very oily skin and acne in my chin area. Does anyone know if this can help my makeup not to breakdown from oil?