BY BOOTS

Scrub up… Give your feet the attention that they deserve with the exfoliating and revitalising properties of this indulgent foot scrub. Formulated to gently exfoliate, revealing softer, smoother skin. Your feet will be left feeling wonderfully conditioned due to the combination of nourishing Almond and Grapeseed oils along with Vitamin B5. Hypo-allergenic. Beautiful Skin Softening Foot Scrub see more...

Christina L.
Iowa city, IA
No. 7 Beautiful Skin Softening Foot Scrub is an essential for my foot care routine. It is by far the best foot scrub I have ever tried, and is now the only one I will use. As long as this product is available I will be a loyal customer. It contains vitamins as well as Almond and Grapeseed oils- ingredients I find exotic and can't get enough of! I have recommended this product to all of my friends, and I have been complimented on having "luxurious" looking feet MANY times! If you use No 7 Foot Scrub you will no longer need any other tools or scrubs, just use it during your shower/bath or after a foot soak. Follow up with a lotion on these freshly exfoliated tootsies, and you will be sandal ready all the time!
Lizbeth C.
Perris, CA
I have tried all kinds of foot scrub and I always bring myself to this one !! It's Amazing I won't be looking around anymore this is the One
Jessie E.
Wasn't the best scratched my feet to Pieces iknow there supposed to be a scrub but it felt like glass I hated every little bit of it didn't even rub it for long and had to take it off before my feet fell apart 😂
Chelsea H.
england
this product is amazing on the feet its like a babys bum its just amazing its soft and gentle on the skin which is amazing i recommend you pick some of these up