Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Amber K.

BY BOOTS

Hydrate Your Eyes Moisturize the delicate skin around the eye without overloading it Reduce dark circles and / or puffiness around the eyes Provides rich, hydrating nutrients for healthy-looking, bright and beautiful eyes. Fragrance-free and packed with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamins C and E, after four weeks of use, skin around the eye is soft and smooth and looks more radiant. Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product was supposed to be hydrating, but I ultimately found it horribly drying, both above and below my eyes. The first few weeks I used it, it was fine.. not good, not bad. After using the product for a while, the skin on my eyelids began to severely dry out and became very red and flakey. I continued to use the creme because I thought I was simply having allergies, and that the creme would help.. it didn't. After a while I stopped using this product and the skin around my eyes returned to normal. I would guess that I had an allergic reaction to this, but I didn't react for the first several weeks that I used it. Wouldn't recommend.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Denver, CO
A disappointing product for me ladies. The packaging is simply and easy to you to get the product out, the product is very creamy it works fine getting onto my under eye, the problem I have with this is that it's so think that it starts feeling chalky under my eye. The packaging also says that you can wear it with makeup. This is not the case at all. it will become think and will move all of your makeup around. It was very disappointing.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
My mom currently owns this eye cream and i sometimes use hers, I quite like it, it works really well in keeping around the eyes mosturized and feeling soft, it doesn't feel oily and uncomfortable on the skin. It works wonders as the eye still feels hydrated after some time, I like to apply this at night and when i wake up, my eyes always look a little more bright. I would absolutely recommend.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
If I could purchase it in a larger tube at #Target I wouldn't have to go back as often to buy #BootsNo7 eye cream because it works! It made those little problem areas around my eyes a thing of the past. Package it with larger tubes, and sell it! #MustTry #gobuy this is my opinion and mine only. #influenster asked me to review it and I did. I purchased it on my own.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
This under eye cream is hydrating none the less however I didn't notice a big difference with puffiness or under eye circles. I currently do not have any wrinkles so I'm not sure how it would do with reducing wrinkles. I don't think that I would buy it again only because I'm looking for something that will do something different for me.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a very delicate moisturizer and it does the trick, but I haven't noticed a difference since using it. Sometimes this makes my eyes sensitive in the morning if I have put it on the night before. This is my first eye cream that I have tried and I don't have many wrinkles, so I am really using it for preventative measures.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I'm happy with this eye cream as a moisturizer around my eye area. That's about all it does. I put it on before my make up. It's light enough that it's not cakey. It doesn't irritate my skin. I wouldn't buy again just because I want something more advanced for dark circles and wrinkle prevention.
Alexia A.
Alexia A.
This product is definitely the best eye cream I have ever used. It's affordable, and lasts for a very long time. It also doesn't make my eyes hurt (which is a problem I've had with other products) and it seems to do an effective job and works like it is supposed to.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Columbus, OH
I purchased this at Target and have been very happy with it. It melts into my skin very quickly and has a pleasant feel to it. The packaging is typically minimalist like the rest of the Boots products. I don't think it works miracles but I do like how it feels!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have incredibly dry skin, and I was cursed with super intense under eye bags. This product was not my favorite that I've ever used, but I would definitely consider repurchasing. It is a budget frindly alternative to my usual eye cream, and it does the trick.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?
bassant A.
bassant A.
I'm a little bit hesitate to buy this ,i already tried may eye creams and i feel it's useless &just wasting money so is it really work??
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
With winter here, my under eye ares seems drier than usual and lines are more prominent. Does this really do a good job hydrating?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Can anyone speak to the benefits of this cream? I've been testing it out but wonder if I should be using other eye creams instead! Is there something similar with anti aging benefits too?