Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Amber K.

BY BOOTS

Hydrate Your Eyes Moisturize the delicate skin around the eye without overloading it Reduce dark circles and / or puffiness around the eyes Provides rich, hydrating nutrients for healthy-looking, bright and beautiful eyes. Fragrance-free and packed with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamins C and E, after four weeks of use, skin around the eye is soft and smooth and looks more radiant. Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream see more...

jillian n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have under eye bags, dark circles, or puffiness: so my main concern is keeping my eyes hydrated. This melts so nicely into the skin and goes perfectly with the matching moisturizer without getting all greasy. No weird smell, and no burning or tingling!
Kelli W.
I used this product faithfully for many months. Unfortunately, I didn't see any results at all...at least, what was visible to the naked eye. My fine lines(mainly crow's feet) and dark undereye circles stayed exactly the same from start to finish. I do love many Boots No. 7 skincare products and wanted this to work.
Linda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrating, did exactly what it says. No fuss, no mess. It's great that it's in a tube, and not in a pot, where I have to keep reaching my finger in it to apply cream.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my pre-makeup eye cream. Does it tighten and firm? Not that I've noticed. But my issue is more dryness than anything else. I actually don't like a tightening cream because it tends to cause eyelid pain and flare my eczema. This product does seem to prevent fine lines on me simply because it keeps me hydrated. This also helps my eyeshadow go on so much smoother as it provides a dewy canvas to work on rather than the desert my eyelids are without it.
Maria W.
Highlands Ranch, CO
High quality yet affordable. I notice a difference the next day if I've used this eye cream at night. My makeup goes on smoother, and i dont get as many creases. Would be great if this had some sort of anti ageing property, and an anti pufifness for the morning as i always have puffy eyes. Doesnt feel harsh, and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Heather K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping to purchase a drug store brand skincare as I always order my item from overseas and this would make rebuying much more convenient. Unfortunately, I had a slight reaction to this product and the perfume scent was too strong for me. So I am unable to give a review on how it was on my skin.
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
This hydration cream works good for me, however not fantastic or anything but I will still give it five stars because I did receive many complements after each use There could be some room for improvement by making bigger containers for the price we pay. I do say try it and see for your self it is a good product
Sean Z.
Oradell
Goes on super smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes as many eye creams do. Packaging is kind of hard to open when u have other products already on your hands. So far so good, I'm very happy and feel like it does reduce puffiness and helps eliminate fine lines under the eyes.
Mahlail S.
Germantown, MD
I actually got a sample for this cream just to try it out before buying the whole thing. I'm still 50/50 about it because I haven't seen my laugh lines disappearing like the sales person told me, but I havent seen any new ones, so thats a good thing.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
theres nothing really great in my opinion about this eye cream. It keeps my under eyes hydrated yes, but thats all it really does. when I do use it my eyes still look tired sometimes
Laura W.
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?
bassant A.
I'm a little bit hesitate to buy this ,i already tried may eye creams and i feel it's useless &just wasting money so is it really work??
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Can anyone speak to the benefits of this cream? I've been testing it out but wonder if I should be using other eye creams instead! Is there something similar with anti aging benefits too?
Wendy H.
With winter here, my under eye ares seems drier than usual and lines are more prominent. Does this really do a good job hydrating?