Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Refreshing Toner, Normal/Dry 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Yvonne S.Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Refreshing Toner, Normal/Dry 6.7 fl oz uploaded by 🍭🍭 N.

BY BOOTS

Helps Refresh, Hydrate & Energize Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright & Beautiful Skin Hypo-Allergenic Created to Help Your Dry Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A light, refreshing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep... see more...

Buy on Amazon
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
I use this product everyday after I have taken my makeup up for to remove any stubborn makeup and to refresh my face having worn makeup for a whole day. It has done wonders for my skin and I would totally recommend this product. Also, I managed to get it really cheap at boots as they were giving out vouchers for £5 off No7 beauty with no minimum spend! Not sure if this is still going on but it’s worth a trip to boots if you can get this for about £3 using the voucher.
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
This tone leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Your skin won’t be left feeling dry. This is the only toner that doesn’t make my face dry. Even after washing my face, this tone still picks up anything that was left in my face. So I know my skin is clean when I use it. Definitely recommend for dry/normal skin.
Ashton P.
Awesome product. Most toners are drying and harsh to the skin causing irritation. For me this toner was soothing and made my face as smooth and clear as it's ever been. It does exactly what it claims to do. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Soothing Toner, Dry/Very Dry, 6.7 fl oz
Berkeley B.
San Diego , CA
This toner is fantastic!! The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave you skin feeling stripped of all your essential oils considering it is for normal to dry skin.
Jalyn C.
Wheatland
Make the skin feel really soft and clean after using. Definitely would recommend for other people and price is perfect
Jennifer L.
I just recently started using this within past couple of weeks. So far, so good! I can easily dry out with toners bit this one seems to keep me moisturized!
Jaclyn C.
Love this toner, it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Clare  S.
England, catterick
This toner is the best toner I have ever used in my life ! Totally worth the buy ! I have had this for ages and I never get old of it ! I bought this product in boots and would recommend this to others !
Emily f.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
I think No7 is a really underrated skin care brand, I used to use this toner all the time,it's not too harsh on the skin which I don't like in a toner, and it's great for my dry skin as it hydrates and it doesn't strip the skin from its natural oils.
Keira T.
I love this toner as it leaves my skin feeling amazing and cold, very fresh and ready to go. It makes me feel like I have just had treatment! Very easy to apply, inexpensive for the value and I would most definitely purchase again, or for a gift.