Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Refreshing Toner, Normal/Dry 6.7 fl oz uploaded by 🍭🍭 N.

BY BOOTS

Helps Refresh, Hydrate & Energize Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright & Beautiful Skin Hypo-Allergenic Created to Help Your Dry Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A light, refreshing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Awesome product. Most toners are drying and harsh to the skin causing irritation. For me this toner was soothing and made my face as smooth and clear as it's ever been. It does exactly what it claims to do. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Soothing Toner, Dry/Very Dry, 6.7 fl oz
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego , CA
This toner is fantastic!! The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave you skin feeling stripped of all your essential oils considering it is for normal to dry skin.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Love this toner, it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Emily f.
Emily f.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
I think No7 is a really underrated skin care brand, I used to use this toner all the time,it's not too harsh on the skin which I don't like in a toner, and it's great for my dry skin as it hydrates and it doesn't strip the skin from its natural oils.
Keira T.
Keira T.
I love this toner as it leaves my skin feeling amazing and cold, very fresh and ready to go. It makes me feel like I have just had treatment! Very easy to apply, inexpensive for the value and I would most definitely purchase again, or for a gift.
Tara D.
Tara D.
If I could give this a 0 star I would. I purchased this one time and had to give it away. It burnt my face after one use. Extremely harsh on my combination skin. I was disappointed. The packaging was fine and the price was ok. I wouldn't recommend due to my face being so red for 3 days after using it
🍭🍭 N.
🍭🍭 N.
I’ve used this product for maybe two years and it is a wonderful product. I use this after i wash my face and it makes my skin soft and pretty. It is not expensive. I will buy this product soon
Leona B.
Leona B.
barnsley
Incredible, will definitely use it again. Good value for money too because it was only £8 and so far its lasting me a long time. Gentle on the skin and gives you a nice glow
Clare  S.
Clare S.
England, catterick
This toner is the best toner I have ever used in my life ! Totally worth the buy ! I have had this for ages and I never get old of it ! I bought this product in boots and would recommend this to others !
Nathalie H.
Nathalie H.
Chatham , Kent
I found this product too drying for my skin and smelt very chemically. It also caused me to break out which no one wants.