BY BOOTS

Helps Refresh, Hydrate & Energize Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright & Beautiful Skin Hypo-Allergenic Created to Help Your Dry Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A light, refreshing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Awesome product. Most toners are drying and harsh to the skin causing irritation. For me this toner was soothing and made my face as smooth and clear as it's ever been. It does exactly what it claims to do. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Soothing Toner, Dry/Very Dry, 6.7 fl oz
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
This toner is fantastic!! The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave you skin feeling stripped of all your essential oils considering it is for normal to dry skin.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Love this toner, it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Emily f.
Emily f.
Leeds
I think No7 is a really underrated skin care brand, I used to use this toner all the time,it's not too harsh on the skin which I don't like in a toner, and it's great for my dry skin as it hydrates and it doesn't strip the skin from its natural oils.
Keira T.
Keira T.
I love this toner as it leaves my skin feeling amazing and cold, very fresh and ready to go. It makes me feel like I have just had treatment! Very easy to apply, inexpensive for the value and I would most definitely purchase again, or for a gift.
Tara D.
Tara D.
If I could give this a 0 star I would. I purchased this one time and had to give it away. It burnt my face after one use. Extremely harsh on my combination skin. I was disappointed. The packaging was fine and the price was ok. I wouldn't recommend due to my face being so red for 3 days after using it
Leona B.
Leona B.
barnsley
Incredible, will definitely use it again. Good value for money too because it was only £8 and so far its lasting me a long time. Gentle on the skin and gives you a nice glow
Nathalie H.
Nathalie H.
Chatham , Kent
I found this product too drying for my skin and smelt very chemically. It also caused me to break out which no one wants.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Glasgow
Love this for daily use after washing my face using this just makes my skin feel cleaner and look cleaner.
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL
Omg the best its this product i Love i used three times a week its so delious and my skin love it try it, i know you love it