BY BOOTS

Visibly Reduces Blemishes in Just 2 Hours! With Liquorice Root Helps Soothe the Skin Can Be Used Over Make-Up The non-drying formula starts working immediately to visibly reduce blemish size and redness. Beautiful Skin Rapid Spot Rescue see more...

Josie K.
Houghton, MI
This works so good! Covers up everything that needs to be covered up! It met my expectations but I bought this online! I would say it's effective! I would recommend this to a friend, so yes I would buy this again!
sunny y.
I think this is alright,  but i just dont think it worked for me. Yeah it was hydrating , but it didnt help me with lightening the under-eye area, nor really with any little lines. But, if youre looking for something simple to get the job done this is fine i suppose
Johanna C.
This product was very silky on my skin and didn't feel very oily. And I loved that it didn't cost an arm and a leg which is always a plus
Deanna D.
Chicago
Love love love this cream! Does everything it is suppose to do. Would highly recommend to others.
Madison O.
The No7 Spot Cream has helped me a lot as I have a lot of acne, this isn't my favourite product to buy for Spot treatment but it's a really good cream, I would recommend using this before you apply makeup(or if you don't in the morning) and before you go to bed. It took me a few days to notice the effects of the cream but it was worth it as it's helped a lot!
Evie F.
Gonvena, Wadebridge
I have only ever used this as a sample from a free gift but from what I did use it was very good, i normally buy no7 however in my area there isn't a lot of choice within the no7 range therefore I do I have to buy a lot online which can become frustrating when you want to try out the product.
Tamara A.
Fujairah , WY
Very nice product i used it many times it works great for the first times but it might take longer time afterwards it can cause a little bit of redness but its effective and the price for it is good for what you get I would buy it again.
Fatim Z.
Riyadh
I've been using this eye cream product for several years. Besides taking years off my looks, I'm not allergic to this. I love this product.