BY BOOTS

Sweep Away Dead Skin Cells and; Impurities for Brighter Skin Hypo-allergenic Banish dullness with this fabulous exfoliator. Containing natural pumice beads, the grainy texture lifts dead surface skin cells leaving skin looking brighter and refreshed. With a special blend of exfoliating particles, this gentle facial cleanser helps remove dead skin cells and refines pores, leaving skin soft, smooth and glowing with health. Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator, Normal / Dry see more...

• I have been eyeing this exfoliator for a little while. Is it gent...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I didn't know I needed this in my cleansing routine. The beauty consultant at Walgreens approached me and we talked about my needs based on age and issues. I've been using the melting gel cleanser which I love. Adding the exfoliator a few times a week has really been helpful. My skin feels super smooth, and I've noticed that fine lines have softened. There is no miracle, but this product fits right in with my routine. Its gentle and only takes a few minutes a few days a week. I'm very pleased.
Aryn H.
Love this cleanser! It makes my skin feel clean without feeling stripped or dry. I have seen an improvement in my complexion evenness since I have been using it as well.
Chris F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Goes on thin and makes skin look amazing! Nice healthy glow! Strongly recommend! Love all the products from Boots No7
Sophie E.
This is both gentle but still a good exfoliator.
The scent has a sort of floral scent but it leaves skill refreshed and clean! It was effective but a little drying. I would purchase again and reccomend to others
Catarina P.
Got this product in a sample kit and just loved it. My skin looked really bright and cleaned. The product did not dry me out whatsoever and helped me fight some spots.
Grace H.
Love this product! It's really good for dry to normal skin and also sensitive skin. Bought this out of my local boots store for an affordable price. Brought it due to the packaging but I would definitely recommend it !
Danielle B.
Love this. The grits is very fine and it polishes the skin without damaging the outer layer. I would use this twice a week and follow with my fav serum and moisturizer.
Tailor B.
I have been eyeing this exfoliator for a little while. Is it gentle on skin? Does it dry your skin out?