BY BOOTS

Sweep Away Dead Skin Cells & Impurities for Brighter Skin Hypo-allergenic Banish dullness with this fabulous exfoliator.  Containing natural pumice beads, the grainy texture lifts dead surface skin cells leaving skin looking brighter and refreshed.  With a special blend of exfoliating particles, this gentle facial cleanser helps remove dead skin cells and refines pores, leaving skin soft, smooth and glowing with health. see more...

Tori B.
Love this exfoliator! It is gentle on my skin so it doesn’t leave redness there - just buffs away dead skin so that my skin is more radiant! True to it’s name. It’s an excellent price for such a good product and I would highly recommend you use it!
Grace K.
This is amazing. It always leaves my face fresh and glowing. Because it’s a strong exfoliater I only use it two or 3 times a week. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn’t itch or make me blotchy at all. I would recommend.
Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
This is such a fantastic drug store find! I love the gentle exfoliation it gives without irritating my sensitive skin. This is such a soft exfoliator, no harsh big scrubby pieces. The packaging is simple no frills and I love that the price isn't outrageous for such a great exfoliator!
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
I feel like it's not too grainy but just enough to get the job done. It's a perfect compliment to their foaming wash and I feel like No7 products are underrated, but they're actually pretty good. I've never had a bad reaction to any of their products
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This product is good to use for problem areas of the face a few times a week in your skin regimen. Its not bad pricing as well. I gave it three stars because it was just OK for me. I've had other products similar to this one that were better.
Ashley K.
No7 from target and ultra is a great brand! this exfoliator is a delicate exfoliation product that leaves your face feeling fresh and free of any dead skin or dirt. I would recommend this to anyone who was looking for a great product at a great price
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Use this product rarely, honestly have it to my mom for use...it works well and exfoliates but wasn't for my skin type which is dry, currently trying a new face wash for daily use.
Claudia A.
This is great for my face, i Love it
I have this and works fabulous and leaves very clean and smooth skin I use it every night , i get It in target☺️
DAWN M.
This left my skin so smooth with a beautiful glow. No need for other makeup/cover. I used it alone with minimal accent of mascara.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
My go to night cream! Keeps the eyes looking well, no under eye circles... soft skin! Not greasy or leaving a hard film after.