BY BOOTS

Thermal Deep Cleansing to Draw out Impurities. Hypo-allergenic This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin.  It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities.  Further enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities.  Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask.  As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. see more...

Buy on Target
This is one of my go to products my and my best friend always get this from our local boots it's very refreshing and good for the skin I highly recommend this product.
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
This makes my eyes feel so cool and soft after use.Its amazing for gentle and sensitive skin.I think this is an amazing products and highly accesable in price point.
Emma H.
I've been using this for over a year and have know bags or dark rings round my eyes skin feels soft and looks younger I use a lot of no7 and would buy more price is a bit high but you get what you pay for use every day morning and night with other creams
Amie S.
This is my favourite no 7 product as it is a gorgeous texture on the skin. It is highly effective, however will require moisturiser afterwards or you face may feel quite tight. It's gentle on skin yet wonderful.
Jess L.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
The mask was okay, I did feel refreshed but I didn't feel it worked as well as some of the others I have used, this could have been down to it not suiting my skin type
Annemieke D.
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask, Normal / Oily, 2.5 fl oz more...
I really only use this product every once in a while when I feel like spoiling myself and really take the time for a mask. This product is easy to apply, feels very soft and leaves my skin soft and feeling clean. Very pleasant for an affordable price.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AB
Love love love this mask! My skin feels really clean I love to use this mask when my skin needs a pick me up, Especially from all the makeup I use daily.
Nelly M.
Fallowfield, Manchester
I have used this before , unfortunately, it didn't work on my skin tone or type . But seems to work on others . I got it from Boots store .
Bailey B.
Not one of the best masks I've ever tried but very effective on cleansing my skin after wearing Makeup all day, is also very affordable
Holly G.
I like that this heats up and doesn't dry rock hard. I don't think it does much for my pores but I like how my skin feels after using.