BY BOOTS

Thermal Deep Cleansing to Draw out Impurities. Hypo-allergenic This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin.  It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities.  Further enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities.  Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask.  As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. see more...

Buy on Target
Hayden S.
Good product. Helped with my oily skin, once applied with an even layer began to warm slightly which allowed me to feel the dirt coming off my face. Use this one a week as my home spa treatment.
Farrah L.
Worcester
My skin suffers with oiliness so this product is fantastic. It has the elegant No7 aroma and heats up when applied to the damp skin which feels incredibly relaxing and like you're getting a luxury facial. Amazing results once washed off and patted with a cold damp flannel. A go-to for a mid week facial.
Alexandra K.
This product is perfect gentle cleanse for the skin. The formula is creamy and soft and does not irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is simple and clear and the product does what it says on the box. I have re bought this product more than once and I am not disappointed by it
Meghan F.
Willenhall, West Midlands
Lovely face mask, can really feel the product working and a little goes a long way. Lovely texture, smell and gentle on the skin. One of the better face masks I have used. Doesn't dry out too much either due to the cream in the product which I prefer in a face mask.
Anna M.
Coventry
yeah it was good but it wasn't the best face mask I've used before , the best facemark I've used has got to be one from lush and i think that they are the best ones to use for any skin type as the cater to everybody. but this product is alright
Natalie O.
Hemlington, Middlesbrough
Love this stuff!! It's like under £15 to buy and works out even cheaper if you get it during the 3 for 2 that boots have going all the time.
It heats up when placed on damp skin opening pores and helping clean them.
It's honestly like a face spa in a bottle ^_^
Luna L.
Grays , Essex
The first thing I liked about this product was the price. Then it got better. Smooth application and easy to remove. Leaving my skin smooth and soft and moisturised. Definitely a staple for my skin care collection. 😘👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Lisa D.
John woolley close , London
I use this product every now and again when I feel like my skin needs a good cleanse and boost. It's perfect for my needs and will be recommending it to others. I feel it really brightens my skin and makes me look fresh.
Charley M.
Romford, Essex
This purifying mask took all the dirt and excess sebum away and resulted in a smooth and clean face. For days after using this product my face was still immaculate. I'd reccomend this to anyone who has trouble with an oily face or faces alot of clogged up pores.
Lauren B.
I love this mask, a quick wash off that's easy to get rid of, applicate and re use. It's so effective and moisturising you can't help but go back to it, I got this at my local boots and would buy again