BY BOOTS

Thermal Deep Cleansing to Draw out Impurities. Hypo-allergenic This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin.  It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities.  Further enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities.  Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask.  As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica R.
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask, Normal / Oily, 2.5 fl oz more...
Feels so nice when it heats up but that thermal feeling doesn't last long. Definitely requires a face cleansing sponge when removing. My face feels a little filmy after, if I use only warm water and my hands.
If I don't have a cleansing sponge I'll end up using a my tea tree oil face wash to get cut down the grit feeling. The exfoliating grains are pretty fine and I love that. Face never feels dry after using this and when properly removed... never feels oily either.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
For a great facial geared for oily skin, try this product! Use it once a week and you will feel that your skin is not as oily. I purchased this product for the first time and highly recommend it. So far, the brand is excellent! Thumbs up!
Samantha E.
Canfield, OH
Didn't like it too much money. Didn't care for the smell or the way it feels when on. Will not buy again. I will continue too look for the right one.
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
I love this product ... one of the best brand for me ...omg so really good leave your skin very clean .. soft and fresh .. i just love them
Ryan C.
Great product. Received in my makeup subscription and will be purchasing once I finish off.  As well as try other products from the brand.
Mitali B.
I bought this product from Target and its a so so product! Worth a try but can be quite drying at times!
Alexis B.
This really purifiers your pores and makes hem appear so much smaller than they do before I use this
Lee K.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Other more...
Smells great! Minimizes pores and doesn’t leave my skin too dry. Packaging is simple and cute.
enchanted b.
Birmingham, UK
This product is alright. It isn’t super to my likings. I don’t really use a lot of face mask for my skin as I don’t have any acne scars or break outs neither do I have oily skin or dry skin. I used this just so that my face feels refreshening after removing my makeup. I don’t recommend this as I didn’t find it changing my skin in any form or way. It is quite pricey too.
Antonia S.
I used this facemask a while back due to suffering with oily and dry skin and after using this it brought all the bad oils out of my skin and made my feel feel really smooth and yes I would buy again it was very effective and did the job