2 colors available

BY BOOTS

Thermal Deep Cleansing to Draw out Impurities. Hypo-allergenic This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin.  It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities.  Further enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities.  Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask.  As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. see more...

Heather B.
Heather B.
This is an interesting mask from Boots. It heats up well on contact with water, and exfoliates well, especially for the price. It's especially suited for oily skin like mine, but if your skin leans more to the normal side, it may be considered a bit too drying. It rinses off easily, and doesn't cause redness on my skin.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
For a great facial geared for oily skin, try this product! Use it once a week and you will feel that your skin is not as oily. I purchased this product for the first time and highly recommend it. So far, the brand is excellent! Thumbs up!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Feels so nice when it heats up but that thermal feeling doesn't last long. Definitely requires a face cleansing sponge when removing. My face feels a little filmy after, if I use only warm water and my hands.
If I don't have a cleansing sponge I'll end up using a my tea tree oil face wash to get cut down the grit feeling. The exfoliating grains are pretty fine and I love that. Face never feels dry after using this and when properly removed... never feels oily either.
Indira R.
Indira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it was great, i love this product, it smells so good, and feels so good on my skin, i would highly recommend this product to all of my friends and I will do it often. I am definitely a big lover of this product and how great it made my face feel. love it !!!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Canfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like it too much money. Didn't care for the smell or the way it feels when on. Will not buy again. I will continue too look for the right one.
saoni c.
saoni c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product ... one of the best brand for me ...omg so really good leave your skin very clean .. soft and fresh .. i just love them
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Received in my makeup subscription and will be purchasing once I finish off.  As well as try other products from the brand.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really purifiers your pores and makes hem appear so much smaller than they do before I use this
Casey S.
Casey S.
Purchased this mask at Target. It really does heat up on contact with water! You only leave it on for 2 minutes, but I only use it when I have time because is I find it's a little difficult to rinse off & I do feel like I need to go through my whole skincare regimen afterwards. But, it feels good, works great and leaves skin feeling very clean and refreshed! Be sure to have some good moisturizer on hand for afterwards, though.
Mitali B.
Mitali B.
I bought this product from Target and its a so so product! Worth a try but can be quite drying at times!