2 colors available

BY BOOTS

Thermal Deep Cleansing to Draw out Impurities. Hypo-allergenic This gentle thermal mask is ideal for blemish prone skin.  It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities.  Further enriched with pumice particles to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities.  Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask.  As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. see more...

Heather B.
Heather B.
This is an interesting mask from Boots. It heats up well on contact with water, and exfoliates well, especially for the price. It's especially suited for oily skin like mine, but if your skin leans more to the normal side, it may be considered a bit too drying. It rinses off easily, and doesn't cause redness on my skin.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
For a great facial geared for oily skin, try this product! Use it once a week and you will feel that your skin is not as oily. I purchased this product for the first time and highly recommend it. So far, the brand is excellent! Thumbs up!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Feels so nice when it heats up but that thermal feeling doesn't last long. Definitely requires a face cleansing sponge when removing. My face feels a little filmy after, if I use only warm water and my hands.
If I don't have a cleansing sponge I'll end up using a my tea tree oil face wash to get cut down the grit feeling. The exfoliating grains are pretty fine and I love that. Face never feels dry after using this and when properly removed... never feels oily either.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good mask. It isn't my favorite but it isn't horrible. I have others I prefer more but for a quick mask to just put on my face this one does the minimum. I am not sure if this is suited well for oily skin. It does a good job but I feel like it doesnt work as DEEPLY (if that makes sense) as some of my other masks.
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This purifying mask will literally get everything out of your face. It is such a good product for the price you pay. I haven't used anything that works as good as this! I have had this since March and I use this 2 times a week and I haven't ran out. Great product and a great price!
Savanah N.
Savanah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from ULTA Beauty and decided to give it a go since I had heard great things prior to use; I believe that the product made me skin feel silky smooth and helped brighten up the skin which I liked. I would recommend to others if given the chance!
Indira R.
Indira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it was great, i love this product, it smells so good, and feels so good on my skin, i would highly recommend this product to all of my friends and I will do it often. I am definitely a big lover of this product and how great it made my face feel. love it !!!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Auburn
I really like this mask, it feels nice on my skin and it feels so clean after you wash it off without giving a weird squeaky clean feeling. This was my first time using it but it would definitely buy it again. This skin care brand exceeds my expectations.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I love how hot it gets! I keep this on while I shave which I like that I can do it in the shower rather than out of the shower. It made my skin so soft and look so fresh. Hands down favorite mask!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Canfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like it too much money. Didn't care for the smell or the way it feels when on. Will not buy again. I will continue too look for the right one.