Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator, Normal / Oily, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Adrianna P.

BY BOOTS

Deeply Cleanses, Purifies and; Helps Unblock Pores Hypo-allergenic Clears away dead skin cells and impurities, to reveal beautifully clear skin. The gel-based formula of this deep cleaning exfoliator includes microbeads to intensively cleanse, purify and help to unblock pores. Manmade polyethylene beads roll over the skin and gently lift off dead surface skin cells to reveal brighter cells underneath. A gentle foaming agent helps the product glide smoothly over the skin and adds to the deep cleaning feeling of the product. Jojoba Oil provides moisture and supports the skin s barrier to give enhanced flexibility and suppleness. Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator, Normal / Oily see more...

Adrianna P.
I had been searching for a new gentle exfoliator and ended up buying this since I bought the No7 beautiful skin night cream I said why not get this with it plus it was buy one get one 50% off. When you apply it, it's clear with small green beads but once you add water and start to scrub it turns white. It has a pleasant smell and did not irritate my skin. But I didn't really feel or see a diff in my skin using this. I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Jamie M.
Red Wing , MN
I liked this exfoliating scrub a lot!! It definitely works to get all of the access dead skin off of your face and scrub those blackheads out! The only con for me is that it dried my face a little bit, but I would definitely recommend buying this!
Lauren S.
Liverpool
I have this and still use this as it's a must buy. I bought it from boots store in Liverpool. It was really effective and the packaging was really nice. It is simple to apply and no improvements need to be made.
chelsie h.
Love this!! Mild and soft but the best way to exfoliate because it feels like a fresh face wash with slight abrasion. I use this with a flannel and circulate it for about five minutes and once I've rinsed, my dry nose or dry forehead feels smooth again. No7 coming through for me here. 🤗🤗🤗
💕Hend A.
Doha
From one of the too products that i have been used.. it was perfect to my skin type .. and fix alot of problems in my skin ..
Rachel H.
Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
I love no7 products, plus they are cruelty free which is a bonus! This was great and also good value for money.