Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator uploaded by Ash G.

BY BOOTS

Deeply Cleanses, Purifies & Helps Unblock Pores Hypo-allergenic Clears away dead skin cells and impurities, to reveal beautifully clear skin.  The gel-based formula of this deep cleaning exfoliator includes microbeads to intensively cleanse, purify and help to unblock pores.  Manmade polyethylene beads roll over the skin and gently lift off dead surface skin cells to reveal brighter cells underneath.  A gentle foaming agent helps the product glide smoothly over the skin and adds to the deep cleaning feeling of the product.  Jojoba Oil provides moisture and supports the skin s barrier to give enhanced flexibility and suppleness. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Lacy S.
Stephenville, TX
I'm absolutely hooked on this product! I just recently added this into my routine and I have fallen in love. It's very affordable and available at Target. I have very sensitive skin and have never been able to use an exfoliating scrub without irritating my face or drying it out but this one is so gentle and makes my face so soft.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
This is perfect for oily skin! This helps clean deep down in my pores, removing any excess makeup I have! It feels nice and not too rough. I like that it keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean for a while
Sydney F.
Definitely the best exfoliate I have used. Not for daily use, but I like that it actually gets the job done. The smell is great and you can't go wrong with the price! A little bit goes a long way, and it is not soapy like some others that don't feel like they really exfoliate.
Mercedes P.
Kenosha, WI
This is the first exfoliate I have bought and for the price, it is incredible. I really enjoy the how fresh and clean my skin feels afterwards. Its easy to use, clean smelling and you can find it in a lot of places. It doesn't dry my skin out which I was afraid of
Amanda G.
I try to use this exfoliater with microscrubbing beads at least once a week to help remove dead skin cells, clogged pores and impurities. It is great for oily skin and doesn't strip your face of all your face's natural oils. No residue or smell is detected afterwards and is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh after it is washed off.
Lisa G.
This is a great product and name brand, this exfoliating products works great to clean your skin, you can see and feel the difference in your skin. I believe this product helps to control my acne and I replenish it about every 3 months so the cost is great.
Angel H.
I actually am a huge fan of this brand. I have the most sensitive skin in the world and this complimented it so much. It left my skin soft and beautiful.
Tammy C.
Great product. Good value. Skin felt clean but hydrated. Gentle exfoliation. My skin felt so smooth.
Ash G.
Cleans my skin and removes all dry skin cells. I use this after I've had a heavy night of make up to remove all traces of makeup and impurities. Leaves my skin velvety soft and feeling regenerated.i love this product
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
The smell wasn't bad and the beads do exfoliate, but this blocks my pores, so I had to return. Gave me bumps, the opposite effect of what I'm looking for in an exfoliating. You can find cheaper exfoliates that are noncomedogenic.
I have acne prone skin, which No7 exfoliator is better out of the Radiance and Purifying Exfoliators?