BY BOOTS

The fragrance-free formula removes all traces of eye make-up, even waterproof mascara. Added antioxidants help protect against environmental factors and premature aging, without stinging or irritating eyes. Glycerin is also added to the formula to moisturize the skin leaving it feeling supple and smooth. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypo-allergenic. 3.3 U.S. fl. oz.

How to Use
For Best Results: Gently massage over closed eyes with cotton wool.

Isabel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear eye makeup everyday. Both eye shadow, and mascara. Not to mention on the occasional basis eyeliner as well. So sometimes makeup removers don't always cut it. I originally used the garnier cleansing water. However once I discovered this one makeup remover I fell in love! Not only does it treat my face better, but it doesn't leave it as dehydrated as the garnier one did.
Katie B.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eye makeup remover! It gets everything off on one cotton pad. It's not greasy nor is it too watery. It never hurts my eyes and doesn't require a lot of rubbing like removers that are more watery. I never lose my eyelashes with this product!
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, 3.4 fl oz
I stock up on this product every time!! I was shopping at Ulta one day and asked a rep if she knew of a great product for sensitive skin. I used the wipes at first and fell in love they didn't sting my eyes or anything, but when I found it as liquid I jumped up and down so much. There aren't that many wipes, but the liquid lasts me so long I love it and it doesn't hurt the eyes at all or cause me to break out. No greasy feeling at all kind of a refreshing feeling like you just washed your face. Does an amazing job with my waterproof makeup makes it remove beyond easily!
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product line. They have great skin care products. This was one product that I was disappointed in. I seriously could have taken baby oil and a cotton ball and done a better job. In all fairness, I wear heavy eye makeup, so it really didn't have a chance with me
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good but could be better, don't get it near your eyes, I know, its an eye make up remover but it stings. I use it with a cotton ball and gently hold it against my eye make up to remove it. Its good and it does clean off all of your eye make up, I also use it for my face sometimes but just remember to not let it get into your eye or it'll hurt like crazy!
kat m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye makeup remover definitely gets the job done. I soak a cotton pad with the product and hold it against my eye and slowly wipe without tugging the skin. The only issue that I have with this remover is that it can irritate the eye if you use too much product. I'd say the best method for using this product is to use less.
Orla M.
This is a nice, simple, clean eye makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes and removes the makeup mess free. I also don't mind that the product isn't overly oily or greasy as so many makeup removers can be. I've been using this for over a year now and am reluctant to venture elsewhere
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of many eye makeup removers, but I really liked this one. It was effective in getting the makeup off. It exceeded my expectations. Nice packing!  Very nice, sleek bottle with clear labeling, which is a big thing for me. I would buy this again.
Jill W.
I really like that it has no smell, however does not remove waterproof eye makeup at all and even has difficulty removing plain mascara and eyeliner. I will not repurchase this product or recommend to friends and family.
Buba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on the Boots bandwagon for the longest. this eye make up remover makes removing eyeshadow and mascara soooo much easier. I got mine online and I was really impressed with the results. this product is a great addition to your get unready with me routine.
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
How much does this product cost?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
Is this okay for acne prone skin?