BY BOOTS

The fragrance-free formula removes all traces of eye make-up, even waterproof mascara. Added antioxidants help protect against environmental factors and premature aging, without stinging or irritating eyes. Glycerin is also added to the formula to moisturize the skin leaving it feeling supple and smooth. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypo-allergenic. 3.3 U.S. fl. oz.

How to Use
For Best Results: Gently massage over closed eyes with cotton wool.

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I don't wear eye makeup often but when I do I turn to Boots to take it off. It's a good value for the quality of the product. I've used this product in the past but it's been a long time and I was relieved to see that it was still as gentle as I remembered. I can't wait to try this makeup remover again.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love love LOVE the Boots No 7 skin care line! I know they've been around for a while but I discovered their broader line of products at ULTA. This eye makeup remover is extremely effective without ha IBD to go back over several times with more product to remove your eye makeup. It's really easy to use.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
The Boots No7 Eye makeup remover does the job and doesn't get oil residue in my eyes due to the lack of oil. My only complaint is that it still makes the skins around my eyes red after use, though I do have sensitive skin. The packaging is nice and I do not have improvements on that.
Klara P.
Klara P.
The product is so helpful for removing eye makeup, it's so quick and easy. The bottle is a good size but nothing spectacular about the packaging. This for me was effective because i find eye makeup hard to remove without smudging. Would buy again
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
This eye makeup remover took off even my waterproof mascara, which other oil free makeup removers sometimes will not do. And it does not leave my skin feeling oily or dirty like other eye makeup removers can do.
Meggan E.
Meggan E.
Vancouver, WA
This is great because it doesn't leave your eyes feeling oily but does a good job at taking off your make up. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my eyes. I would recommend it to others
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
This is a very mild eye makeup remover. It'll get the job done. It's oil-free, so please don't expect it to be magical. I recommend this product to people who don't use waterproof eye makeup.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product because ors not super oily. It does a good job at removing makeup but takes a little more pressute than other products.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
California, KY
This takes off every bit of eye makeup, doesn't leave you feeling oily. It's also not too harsh on the eye area
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This make up remover works so well I love how it feels going on and it gets everything off too
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
How much does this product cost?
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
Is this okay for acne prone skin?