BY BOOTS #96 in Makeup Remover

The fragrance-free formula removes all traces of eye make-up, even waterproof mascara. Added antioxidants help protect against environmental factors and premature aging, without stinging or irritating eyes. Glycerin is also added to the formula to moisturize the skin leaving it feeling supple and smooth. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypo-allergenic. 3.3 U.S. fl. oz.

How to Use
For Best Results: Gently massage over closed eyes with cotton wool.

Buy on Target*
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, 3.4 fl oz more...
This is a very effective eye makeup remover. I usually use a remover with oil to keep from pulling the delicate skin too much but, this works well. It does take multiple applications to remove mascara and there can be some left behind at times. The good news is when I accidently splashed some in my eye and as I braced myself for the inevitable burn I was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't any. Not that you should get any in your eye.
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
Love this product! The best makeup remover I’ve used! It’s gentle but strong to remove all my makeup. The product doesn’t leave any residue on your face. I finished my first container and definitely getting another one.
Isabel A.
I wear eye makeup everyday. Both eye shadow, and mascara. Not to mention on the occasional basis eyeliner as well. So sometimes makeup removers don't always cut it. I originally used the garnier cleansing water. However once I discovered this one makeup remover I fell in love! Not only does it treat my face better, but it doesn't leave it as dehydrated as the garnier one did.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
I stock up on this product every time!! I was shopping at Ulta one day and asked a rep if she knew of a great product for sensitive skin. I used the wipes at first and fell in love they didn't sting my eyes or anything, but when I found it as liquid I jumped up and down so much. There aren't that many wipes, but the liquid lasts me so long I love it and it doesn't hurt the eyes at all or cause me to break out. No greasy feeling at all kind of a refreshing feeling like you just washed your face. Does an amazing job with my waterproof makeup makes it remove beyond easily!
Brie F.
I love this product line. They have great skin care products. This was one product that I was disappointed in. I seriously could have taken baby oil and a cotton ball and done a better job. In all fairness, I wear heavy eye makeup, so it really didn't have a chance with me
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Good but could be better, don't get it near your eyes, I know, its an eye make up remover but it stings. I use it with a cotton ball and gently hold it against my eye make up to remove it. Its good and it does clean off all of your eye make up, I also use it for my face sometimes but just remember to not let it get into your eye or it'll hurt like crazy!
kat m.
This eye makeup remover definitely gets the job done. I soak a cotton pad with the product and hold it against my eye and slowly wipe without tugging the skin. The only issue that I have with this remover is that it can irritate the eye if you use too much product. I'd say the best method for using this product is to use less.
Orla M.
This is a nice, simple, clean eye makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes and removes the makeup mess free. I also don't mind that the product isn't overly oily or greasy as so many makeup removers can be. I've been using this for over a year now and am reluctant to venture elsewhere
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
I am not a fan of many eye makeup removers, but I really liked this one. It was effective in getting the makeup off. It exceeded my expectations. Nice packing!  Very nice, sleek bottle with clear labeling, which is a big thing for me. I would buy this again.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best eye makeup remover! It gets everything off on one cotton pad. It's not greasy nor is it too watery. It never hurts my eyes and doesn't require a lot of rubbing like removers that are more watery. I never lose my eyelashes with this product!
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
How much does this product cost?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
Is this okay for acne prone skin?