Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry

BY BOOTS #72 in Night Cream

Created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.

A nourishing moisture cream to energize and promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin.

Enriched with No7’s unique multivitamin and mineral blend to help hydrate and energize skin plus rosehip oil to help lock in moisture.

Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments all our products are hypo-allergenic so they are kind to even the most sensitive skin.

For Best Results Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening.

Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry
  • "I always have dry skin and the fact that I work in s fridge dries it out even more. So will the upcoming winter days. Usually after I wash my face it feels tight and dry. I decided to put this cream on my face and when I woke up my face felt soo soft I couldn't believe it. I am going out and buying more of these products I love the way my face feels so smooth and soft. " in 41 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a light, but ultra moisturizing for the winter Boots No7 is the one for you. " in 22 reviews
  • "These night creams are absolutely amazing. They are creamy, luxurious, and they are great for my skin. I have sensitive skin but my biggest problem is oil so I use the green one for oily skin all over my face, neck, and chest each night and it works wonders. I wakeup with glowing, matte skin AND, even though it gets rid of oil, it doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin. A must have skincare product" in 12 reviews
Katherine C.
Pero si quieres disfrutar de unos resultados perfectos, te recomiendo combinarlas entre sí. Así que conseguirás un efecto múltiple y una cara mucho más bonita.La mascarilla es muy fácil de usar. El tiempo de espera es de unos 20 minutos. Una vez pasado este tiempo, solo deberás lavar la cara y podrás comprobar su poder depurador.
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
My MIL got me this for Christmas last year, and I was somewhat satisfied. It's a lightweight night cream that doesn't feel oily on the skin. I would say the formula is pretty gentle. The smell is pleasant, and the amount of product is a good buy for the price. I, however, prefer a more heavy duty night cream. For the price you can't beat it, BUT I don't feel like this is the best cream out there for those of us big into anti-aging. For those under 25, this is a great maintenance cream and will get a good habit started young. Those of us past 25 would be better served with a more heavy hitting night cream.
Alexis L.
Santa Ana
I love this night cream because it's perfect for dry skin and I have very sensitive skin but it doesn't make my skin red or blotchy. When I wake up the next day my skin feels really hydrated. It also has a very luxurious smell that makes it seem high-end and the packaging is heavy! You also get a lot of product for your buck.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I truly love this product. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up feeling hydrated and fresh. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy when you first put it on, and there's no overwhelming scent that will bother you or you skin. It's a very reasonable price for good skincare, and I truly truly recommend.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
It does exactly what it says it does-moisturizes dry skin.  If you're looking for a night cream with anti-aging properties, this isn't your moisturizer.  It's perfect for people with sensitive and dry skin because it's lightweight and not at all oily.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE this company! They make quality products! The night Cream was very satisfying. Went on thick and kept my skin hydrated all night. A fresh fragrance went along with it.
Katelyn M.
Lubbock, TX
This is the perfect moisturizer for those with very dry skin! I just bought it and I have seen a drastic change in the way my skin looks and feels! I wake up in the morning and my skin feels so soft and hydrated! Will purchase again!
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
I just recently got this product for Christmas and was worried because I tend to get a lot of break outs and have oily skin. No cream moisturizer has never sank into my skin but more sit on my face and take forever to dry.

This No7 night cream is said to be for normal to dry skin so not my skin type but surprisingly worked for me. I love this cream and how soft it makes my skin feel in the morning. I have seen the texture in my face slightly change.
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
Good night cream. Mild fragrance, soft and silky texture. Keeps my skin hydrated during the night and still feels fresh in the morning. Worked pretty much like I expected. Got it as a promo, and would definitely be interested in trying it again. The one thing I would improve is that I am always looking for a cream that brightens my skin. So might try something else in the No7 line that can help!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought mine from target & it was 15 dollars. It's pricier than other products at target. The packaging is really nice & sleek. I noticed over time of use that my skin would burn just a little bit & I would always get bumps over time on my skin& I noticed that this product was giving me an allergic reaction. I stopped using it & it went away. The product smells nice. I wouldn't recommend.
Lisa S.
Is this a good night cream?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Does anyone know if this ever goes on sale?:)
Lisa S.
Is this a good night cream?
kara h.
Where can you buy this?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How long until you noticed a difference?