Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Boots # 7 is my favorite for everything but his cream is awesome! Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry instantly nourished my skin & provided hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. My skin looked and felt fabulous! This is exactly the care dry skin needs !!
Gladys A.
Saw this product as a recommendation from a magazine, so I have been using this product every night for the
last couple of months. My skin feels great every morning, I will continue to use Boots No 7 night cream. Recommend this night cream for dry/mature skin like mine.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I found this to not really work for me. I felt like the cream was a bit on the thinner side than what I am use to. Usually when I wake up in the morning after using a night cream my face feels very soft and still hydrated but I didn't get that feeling with this one.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have tried many creams but this is the best by far. I suffer from eczema, and I also get it on my eyelids sometimes. This cream did not irritate at all and left my skin feeling moisturised all day. It also stopped my foundation from drying out, and that is a first for any cream I have used. Highly recommend
Kristina R.
Bradenton, FL
I have the normal/oily version (green) of this cream. I find that I am using my mattifying mask less since using this product. The only issue I have with it is the smell. It's a really weird scent, and it's taking me a while to get over it. Once I got past that, I found that I really like this product.
Leanne M.
Springfield, VA
This is love in a jar. I use it at night right before I go to sleep. The cream soothes my skin and helps relax my face. The faint scent is not overwhelming and actually acts to be quite calming overall. I would thoroughly recommend this product!
Jamie B.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I'm just shy of 30 (please don't remind me, ugh) however I look like I'm 20 and I'll take it any day. Anyway, I wanted a cream that was good for my skin without feeling oily or with too much of a fragrance, my mom heard this product and told I should try it out. I did! I love it! It keeps my skin moisturized (even during winter months) and gives it a healthy glow.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin cleanser and night cream. Ladies, this stuff is AWESOME. The night cream isn't greasy at all, but it really seems to be working in keeping my face supple. Love it!
Carmesha S.
Raleigh, NC
This product worked wonderfully on my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin and usually I have peeling in my T-zone and on the sides of my nose. While using the night cream I had absolutely no peeling, and my face felt very soft.
Stacy A.
This stuff is great my skin is supppper dry and flaky this has taken my skin from a hot mess to beautiful and silky, i would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin !!!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?