Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #35 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Chelsea P.
First, I really wish we had gotten a bigger sample as I have very dry skin so I need a bit more when I moisturize. Second, this being a ‘night cream’ I assumed it would be thicker, which I personally need for my skin. It reminded me of my Clinque night cream, except for the thickness (that the clinque did have); they felt very similar and gave similar results. Results being smooth, hydrated skin that felt healthier.
Eva R.
No la e usado esta crema de noche pero si quisiera probrala ya que por la cantidad de reseñas que e leido parece muy buena y efectiva, yo soy asidua amante de un plan de uidado de toda mi piel y uso productos que ayuden a la resequedad hidratacion y proteccion de mi piel, quisiera una muestra
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I have extremely dry sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders for me. I use both the day and night cream and my skin looks and feels so plump and moisturized. You only need a little bit and your skin feels moisturized all day long. I highly recommend it.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I am a Boots No7 addict. I recently purchased this to go along with the day products I have been using and this just adds to my love and how great my face is looking and feeling. it doesn't leave my face greasy or heavy. It also doesn't transfer onto my pillow while I sleep, like other night produsts leave grease spots all over. Love and highly recommend!
Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
I love the night cream - my skin has been so dry this Fall/Winter and I usually have combination oily skin, but not this year it's totally changed into dry flaky skin so I've noticed I've had to use more creams on it - this cream does not feel overly heavy and doesn't break me out and I have super sensitive skin so that's a big plus to me.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
I love No7 skincare. I've used their day lotion for 5+ years and none of the high end stuff I've dabbled with in the meantime have replaced this. The rest of the line lives up the standard I have com to expect for this brand - a great bargain, great for sensitive skin, serious mostuire.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am thrilled that I was able to try this in my VoxBox. I have very dry skin and winter is coming so this will definitely be joining some other creams on my shelf! It's rich, but not overly heavy and just felt good when I put it on my skin. I love that it is also a healthier option without spending a fortune.
Michele T.
, MO
I wanted to try Boots' line of facial creams/serums. I had read in allure magizine where their products out performed lots of higher priced items. I am not disappointed at all over this product. I will not be looking to try something different for a good long while. This product will effectively moisturize your skin without feeling too "greasy."
Rachel C.
Long Island City, NY, NY
Bought this in a rush at the drugstore and I'm so glad that I did! I usually have to layer on moisturizers (even if they're intended for dry skin), but I only need a pea-sized amount or so of this to do the trick. I use it at night and my skin feels awesome the morning after.
Rachel H.
I love this! I've had dry patches my entire life. I've never had oily skin despite my young age. It's very difficult to find moisturizers for very dry skin and this night cream is great especially in conjunction with the daily moisturizer. Great product and line! No complaints.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?