Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Selina o.
Been using this for a couple days now thanks to influenster. And my skin has never felt better. It feels so hydrated and isn't tight. My dry patches are going away. It's way better than my regular moisturizer. Plus I received a coupon to purchase a full size
Rocio M.
Maspeth, NY
Finally something tailored to dry and very dry skin! I have always suffered from dry patches especially on my cheeks and finally found a skin care routine that worked for me. Now here comes the fall and quickly behind it the winter. I was dreading getting the dry patches back but this moisturizer has been great for me so far. It leaves my skin really soft and supple without making me oily. My face looks great when I wake up and I'm confident it's going to be such an asset to have as the weather turns even colder.
Robert P.
West Memphis, AR
Although it may be targeted towards the female population, It worked wonders on the wrinkles around my eyes. I am not that old and had wrinkles that were pretty unsightly so I picked this up and used just the night cream. Took about a week to see a noticeable difference and still use it about a month later. It is just like putting on lotion when you go to bed after washing your face. It did not feel as heavy as lotion and the price was about the same as a bottle of vaseline intensive care.
Chelsea P.
First, I really wish we had gotten a bigger sample as I have very dry skin so I need a bit more when I moisturize. Second, this being a ‘night cream’ I assumed it would be thicker, which I personally need for my skin. It reminded me of my Clinque night cream, except for the thickness (that the clinque did have); they felt very similar and gave similar results. Results being smooth, hydrated skin that felt healthier.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I am a Boots No7 addict. I recently purchased this to go along with the day products I have been using and this just adds to my love and how great my face is looking and feeling. it doesn't leave my face greasy or heavy. It also doesn't transfer onto my pillow while I sleep, like other night produsts leave grease spots all over. Love and highly recommend!
Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
I love the night cream - my skin has been so dry this Fall/Winter and I usually have combination oily skin, but not this year it's totally changed into dry flaky skin so I've noticed I've had to use more creams on it - this cream does not feel overly heavy and doesn't break me out and I have super sensitive skin so that's a big plus to me.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am thrilled that I was able to try this in my VoxBox. I have very dry skin and winter is coming so this will definitely be joining some other creams on my shelf! It's rich, but not overly heavy and just felt good when I put it on my skin. I love that it is also a healthier option without spending a fortune.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I did my research and ended up buying this night cream. I use it predominately in the winter when my skin is more dry. I love the way it goes on, the smell and the results! It really seems to keep my skin moisturized and healthy!
Michele T.
, MO
I wanted to try Boots' line of facial creams/serums. I had read in allure magizine where their products out performed lots of higher priced items. I am not disappointed at all over this product. I will not be looking to try something different for a good long while. This product will effectively moisturize your skin without feeling too "greasy."
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Boots # 7 is my favorite for everything but his cream is awesome! Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry instantly nourished my skin & provided hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. My skin looked and felt fabulous! This is exactly the care dry skin needs !!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?