Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #20 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Tamir N.
Winter Garden, FL
I received a sample of the normal/oily skin formulation of this night cream and I think it's quite nice! I'm not usually one to wear night cream, so I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for or what kind of benefits I might get from a product like this but, as a simple lotion perspective, this cream is so lightweight and velvety smooth! I really enjoy putting it on at the end of the day after cleaning and toning my skin. It is not greasy at all and left me feeling plenty moisturized in the morning.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
Lightweight and not oily at all. Doesn't clog pores and has a light scent. Definitely great for sensitive skin. Great moisturizer for the price. Accessible and inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend this product.
amanda t.
Portland , OR
If you are looking for a night cream for dry skin this one is for effective. It does not make your skin feel too oily and helps with it. It is great on the skin for the price
Rachel H.
I love this! I've had dry patches my entire life. I've never had oily skin despite my young age. It's very difficult to find moisturizers for very dry skin and this night cream is great especially in conjunction with the daily moisturizer. Great product and line! No complaints.
melissa d.
Herrin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is amazing. The smell, the texture, I love it. I have combination skin and it works so well. I can feel it tighten my skin as soon as it starts to dry on my face.
Susan D.
Jackson, TN
Really love the results from this night cream and all of the other skin care products I've tried from this brand. Leaves the skin feeling tightened and moisturized and Dewey
Marie-Terese C.
In comparison to the night cream that I currently use, I found this to be on par with it. It does moisturize and nourish your skin throughout the night, and leaves it feeling soft in the morning. When you apply it to your skin you can instantly feel the product penetrating the 7 layers! Fabulous!

This brand says that it is hypo-allergenic, and is tailored to a specific skin type which eliminates the need for a toner. It is part of a two-step skin care routine. Cleanse, moisturize, and your are out the door! You do not need to use a lot, since a little goes a long way in doing the job with this product.
Caitlin K.
Cedar Park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I live this no. 7 night Cream. It smells great and it's very affordable! I use it every night and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Very silky and smooth
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received the dry/very dry in the night cream in my VoxBox. I have spectacularly over-sensitive, over-allergic skin...so I'm suspicious of all new skin care :) I liked that it had a very light scent. Enough to say it "smells" but nothing over powering, and it dissipated quickly. I first thought it seemed heavy going on, but then my skin just soaked it right up. It feels great! Not too greasy, but definitely helped the dry patches I had on my forehead and cheeks.

I have been using Cetaphil (cleanser) and a Mary Kay moisturizer for YEARS, being scared to try new things. I think this one might convert me!
Vianney S.
Aurora, CO
I used the Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry* in conjunction with the cleanser. It's a rich cream, yet it sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't feel greasy. It is lightly scented but nothing offensive, and it doesn't break me out like other facial moisturizers tend to do. In the morning my skin feels very hydrated and plump, which is pretty bizarre considering the dullness my skin usually experiences during this time of year. Yay for No7, working miracles!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Dena H.