Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #35 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
amanda t.
portland, OR
If you are looking for a night cream for dry skin this one is for effective. It does not make your skin feel too oily and helps with it. It is great on the skin for the price
Susan D.
Jackson, TN
Really love the results from this night cream and all of the other skin care products I've tried from this brand. Leaves the skin feeling tightened and moisturized and Dewey
Marie-Terese C.
In comparison to the night cream that I currently use, I found this to be on par with it. It does moisturize and nourish your skin throughout the night, and leaves it feeling soft in the morning. When you apply it to your skin you can instantly feel the product penetrating the 7 layers! Fabulous!

This brand says that it is hypo-allergenic, and is tailored to a specific skin type which eliminates the need for a toner. It is part of a two-step skin care routine. Cleanse, moisturize, and your are out the door! You do not need to use a lot, since a little goes a long way in doing the job with this product.
Caitlin K.
Cedar Park , TX
I live this no. 7 night Cream. It smells great and it's very affordable! I use it every night and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Very silky and smooth
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received the dry/very dry in the night cream in my VoxBox. I have spectacularly over-sensitive, over-allergic skin...so I'm suspicious of all new skin care :) I liked that it had a very light scent. Enough to say it "smells" but nothing over powering, and it dissipated quickly. I first thought it seemed heavy going on, but then my skin just soaked it right up. It feels great! Not too greasy, but definitely helped the dry patches I had on my forehead and cheeks.

I have been using Cetaphil (cleanser) and a Mary Kay moisturizer for YEARS, being scared to try new things. I think this one might convert me!
Anna D.
Concord, NC
This is a great cream for the face. I love how light it is so it doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin. I have really dry skin and this definitely hydrates it overnight. I wake up in the morning not feeling the dryness on my skin like I usually feel. I like that it is easily accessible and available at Target.
Vianney S.
Aurora , CO
I used the Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry* in conjunction with the cleanser. It's a rich cream, yet it sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't feel greasy. It is lightly scented but nothing offensive, and it doesn't break me out like other facial moisturizers tend to do. In the morning my skin feels very hydrated and plump, which is pretty bizarre considering the dullness my skin usually experiences during this time of year. Yay for No7, working miracles!
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I use this moisturizer as a DAY moisturizer before doing my makeup. The day version of this feels dry and doesn't sit on my skin as nice, I feel like it's because of the SPF in it.

I also use it with Boots No.7 facial oil sometimes and let them both sink in for about an hour before I apply my foundation. It goes on much smoothr and helps the dry patches on my face.
Rocio M.
Maspeth, NY
Finally something tailored to dry and very dry skin! I have always suffered from dry patches especially on my cheeks and finally found a skin care routine that worked for me. Now here comes the fall and quickly behind it the winter. I was dreading getting the dry patches back but this moisturizer has been great for me so far. It leaves my skin really soft and supple without making me oily. My face looks great when I wake up and I'm confident it's going to be such an asset to have as the weather turns even colder.
Robert P.
West Memphis, AR
Although it may be targeted towards the female population, It worked wonders on the wrinkles around my eyes. I am not that old and had wrinkles that were pretty unsightly so I picked this up and used just the night cream. Took about a week to see a noticeable difference and still use it about a month later. It is just like putting on lotion when you go to bed after washing your face. It did not feel as heavy as lotion and the price was about the same as a bottle of vaseline intensive care.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?