Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry

BY BOOTS #14 in Night Cream

No7 appreciates that busy lifestyles mean you don't always have time for a lengthy skincare regimen. That's why we've created Beautiful Skin. Discover radiant skin in 14 days with two simple steps: Step 1: Cleanse The first step to beautiful skin is clean skin. All Beautiful Skin cleansers quickly and gently remove all traces of dirt and impurities, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy skin. Skin is so effectively cleansed that there is no need for a separate toner. Step 2: Moisturize Once cleansed, hydrate your skin with our nourishing day and night creams. All our day creams deliver SPF 15 and Broad Spectrum UV Protection, while our night creams work to promote optimum hydration while you sleep. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry: Instantly nourishes and promotes optimum hydration for healthy-looking radiant skin. making it less likely to be dry in the future. Containing additional moisturizing properties, this is exactly the care dry skin needs overnight to ensure you wake up with nourished and healthy looking skin. Glycerin, Shea butter and ceramides are added to the formulas leaving it incredibly smooth. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking radiant skin. How to Use: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening. see more...

• Worth the price? Honestly? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this and how much does it cost?1 Answers
  • I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven produ...2 Answers
Boots No7  Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Dry/Very Dry
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
I love this night cream. If you haven't already, pick it up. Being a busy, working, single mom takes a toll on my skin. I throw this on before bed and my skin feels fresh and new. It is perfect as is!
Jaime C.
I like using this product in the winter because it leaves my face feeling moisturized and smooth.  My nose tends to get extra dry and this No7 fixes that!  I am not keen on using it in the summer though because it leaves my face feeling gunky.  For me, this is a winter purchase!
Rachel S.
Westerville
I have very dry skin and this was a decent night cream. It wasn't quite as moisturizing as some others I've tried but it wasn't bad either. I also prefer to have my skincare out of a tube versus a jar for sanitary reasons but overall this is a good product and it smelled great.
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like this stuff. It helps my dry skin immensely... You don't need very much to cover your entire face and it instantly makes my dry skin feel better. It's very soothing and not greasy at all.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
The boost no 7 is a great moisturizer especially for the price. It easily compares to way pricier brands. Both the day and night cream moisturizers are products I always keep on hand.
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
Awesome for suuuuuper dry skin. I usually repurchase this every winter and use it at night. I really like this product! Definitely for night time use though, as it's pretty thick!
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This moisturizer was very good at making sure my skin wasn't dry. However, sometimes it would make my skin sting. So it might not mix well if you also use acne fighting products.
Olga B.
This night cream was one of the best that I have tried. It is not too heavy and does not feel greasy, two problems that I have had with other creams. It left my skin feeling soft and very moisturized, and it felt even better in the morning. The light smell it left was also great.

My favorite part of the cleanser and night cream is that it is just a two-step process. It is great for people who don’t have time for a long skincare routine. I also love that it only takes a little cream to have a big effect. After a few weeks, my skin looked noticeably healthier.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
It was ok. Not my favorite but not the worse. I wouldn't buy it again though. I would try something different. It was ok for the price point but I like a thicker cream
Brandy S.
North fort myers
This is hands done one of my favorites. The smell is amazing and so is the feel of this product. My skin has been so much better in so many ways using this product.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
How strong is the smell?
Dena H.
I read some great reviews it also says it's the only proven product that reduces wrinkle and fine lines along with anti aging. Because it's a bit pricey I wanted to know if anyone finds this to be true? Thanks :)
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to purchase this but I'm skeptical. my sin is dry and I get spot blemishes every so often and around my eyes are sensitive. Was this a problem for any one? strong smell, irritating?
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this night cream? Can anyone suggest any other products?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Also would you recommend the corresponding day cream?